Migii

Sep 26, 2019
I have no idea what I'm doing in this game, but I clicked around to various locations and hypothetically progressed the story a bit. Then I went home and clicked in my room and clicked all the little blue indicators. Then went to Valerie's room and did the same thing. Then went to the Kitchen and did the same thing, and now it saves.
Holy cow!!! It worked!!. I did what you did, thanks a lot bro!.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Paris is working in the cafe as the bosses daughter and in red light district she can be found between 21.00 and midnight. But if Im not mistaken the quests your on you need to wait for a event that triggers while being in the cafe. It should trigger in the toilet.

NIKOLAS_1989

Apr 27, 2018
hello guys i have one problem and i think bang how to fix it play to pc this game. i go out and put me here and stock me

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Any one knows how to progress with colonel White?? It says "see how things play out". But I havent found anything yet..

Reactions: drawing

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Holy cow!!! It worked!!. I did what you did, thanks a lot bro!.
I think this isn't an android problem but something that is funny with the original game. I'm not able to spend the time to go and debug this guy's game and find it, but now you know :)

Reactions: Migii

SaorZX

Apr 21, 2018
anyone knows how to get out of the hospital 2nd floor???
2nd jane goodman quest say get close to amanda and paris but i already finished amanda and i cant find paris after the she show me the gloryhole
3rd i already finished the remodel of basement for webcam and showed her but i cant start the webcan quest
View attachment 1534097 View attachment 1534089
About getting close with Amanda and Paris you need to work on the weekend before 3 p.m, then will trigger amanda part, for Paris part you need to meet the mistress first after you replace a girl on the gloryhole(go 3 to the red quarters at night for 3 consecutive nights) and that should be it to trigger Paris talking to you at the Artic.
For the webcam studio you need to talk with the repairman again and once you give him the money he will make the room, then you talk to Barbara again and she will say that you need to find better equipment, then you talk to Val and she will give her ex-boyfriend number so you can buy his stream setup equipment, don't forget to pay Val $2000 after the studio is set and after all this grind talk to Barbara again and you can start live streaming

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
hello guys how to up natural courage?
Courage will raise when she do or see "dirty" thing. At the start of the game u need to talk and see as many ppl as possible, watch out for locations and read info under the "People" tab. And better edit the save file for money and lleft some money at the electronic account.

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Hi,
is there somewhere an overview or walkthrough where all possible events are included? I am missing the last orange dot at Alex and unfortunately I do not know what that can be. :(

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Long live your opinion ... but this feels unjust. Nearly every action is optional, neither you need to become a ho or a lezzie to become a rockstar. There is a repeatable fling with the barkeeper as some kind of a "relationship" too. The imbalance and lack of decent likeable men cannot be denied but this will be addressed in upcoming versions, according to the latest dev's remarks.
You are lying. If you don't take the optional and don't take the lesbian route you lack the courage point to go further in the game. You can even be stuck and this as never been fixed or adressed by the dev. These "optional routes" aren't optional.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes