iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
So i'm kinda stuck with the first "Ourfantasies" quest, accepted the quest and it's telling me to go to the boutique in Jade Mall and talk to the salesgirl to get the costume. From other comments i'm pretty sure it's the clothing store but when i talk to the girl the only option i have is "I'll come back later". Also checked the shopping basket, nothing... and waited a day to see if that would trigger something but again nothing.

Anyone got any help with this? Thx

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I have been looking at this game for years hoping for a gallery mod, the one time I actually tried it the sandbox was too much for me, but the characters look great.

tgki9878

Feb 15, 2021
How to complete the "Come to the studio at night" Task? I keep going there but nothing happens I just find Michael and Mateo Lopez sitting there until the studio closes.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Loaded into the game today and all my achievements were missing. I didn't touch the persistent file.

Is there any way to get the achievements back? I don't want to start over.

Also, seems as though I have to pick "English" and Music/Sound volume every time I start the game as if the game doesn't remember Options chosen from before.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

henk1

Dec 12, 2019
Loaded into the game today and all my achievements were missing. I didn't touch the persistent file.

Is there any way to get the achievements back? I don't want to start over.

Also, seems as though I have to pick "English" and Music/Sound volume every time I start the game as if the game doesn't remember Options chosen from before.

Any suggestions?
All this seems to imply that your persistent file is either broken or emptied for some reason. I hope you have a backup.

Reactions: riadhloch

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So i'm kinda stuck with the first "Ourfantasies" quest, accepted the quest and it's telling me to go to the boutique in Jade Mall and talk to the salesgirl to get the costume. From other comments i'm pretty sure it's the clothing store but when i talk to the girl the only option i have is "I'll come back later". Also checked the shopping basket, nothing... and waited a day to see if that would trigger something but again nothing.

Anyone got any help with this? Thx
If I remember correctly, you need to talk to sales girl on the day of fantasy. Maybe even literally an hour or so before fantasy is "scheduled".

angellllaaaa

Mar 7, 2020
im having troubles with Valeries quest, Im stuck with watch valerie and matthew but that scene doesnt really trigger for some reason. im already so far with my other quests that i dont really wanna restart my save 1719354227444.png

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
All this seems to imply that your persistent file is either broken or emptied for some reason. I hope you have a backup.
Thanks for the reply, and I was worried that might be the case. This is a fresh install (deleted App Data/Roaming/Renpy/BF-#### folder, etc.) as this was the first time I've played BP in almost 2 years and was eager to see all the changes like a new player.

The save games I've created still work fine, and I technically don't need achievements, but it would have been nice to have.

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
im having troubles with Valeries quest, Im stuck with watch valerie and matthew but that scene doesnt really trigger for some reason. im already so far with my other quests that i dont really wanna restart my save
next time Matthew in the house (usually for very long time in the living room), just wait until in the night they will go to the bathroom, enter the bathroom to see the scene

Baseu

Oct 14, 2020
Go to his studio (Pearl Beach) I believe around 1300 or 1400 in the afternoon. You pay him I believe $200 per lesson. Once you do enough lessons, you can move on to the next part.
I can't because there's always a person inside at all hours, what should I do?

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
I can't because there's always a person inside at all hours, what should I do?
Did you sell his extra equipment like he asked? If not, you'll need to visit the Rock Club to complete that quest first.

If he still won't teach you, then your save may be corrupted (or if you modified Alex's stats at all, that can break the quest also).

Baseu

Oct 14, 2020
Did you sell his extra equipment like he asked? If not, you'll need to visit the Rock Club to complete that quest first.

If he still won't teach you, then your save may be corrupted (or if you modified Alex's stats at all, that can break the quest also).
Ah ok thanks

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes