pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Ok so a few questions, how do you get the scene with Barbara, where are all the selfies how do I get my character horny enough to masterbate, where are all the cards, what are the 3 pieces can you meet the sister yet and how do the classes in the gym work?

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Also where is the couple that is supposedly supposed to come to the cafe in the morning

alex2006

Jun 28, 2018
If memory serves, there's one in the living room, one at the newsstand, and one at Glamour downtown.
<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div></div>

62/5000
In the living room is empty, in the newsagent only cigarettes and hot dog

Bugsaw

Jun 7, 2017
<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div></div>

62/5000
In the living room is empty, in the newsagent only cigarettes and hot dog
There's a set of shelves against the back wall of the living room. The card is on on the top shelf to the left of the potted plant. At the newsstand, there are two rows of magazines on the front wall below the window. The card is in front of the third magazine from the right in the bottom row. At Glamour, there's a card on the floor under the sofa. Just click on them.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

• About the plot: It's not that easy to get into rock-club. You have to make new acquaintances to do this.
  • New locations near home: park, lane, basketball court and abandoned building.
  • A total of 7 new NPCs.
  • You can meet Lucas in the park and talk to him.
  • There you will make another acquaintance, and find events connected to it.
  • It's good to talk to basketball players too. Quite useful acquaintance.
  • Now you have an opportunity to look at the main character in underwear and without it in the wardrobe.
  • If the NPS has new dialogs, you will see a special sign.
  • Valerie introduces us to her new boyfriend. He will come and visit on the weekends. Watch them.
  • Now you have an opportunity to sign up for yoga. Talk to Valerie about it. After yoga you will find new content in the shower.
  • You can buy a newspaper in the newsstand. They will be weekly in the future.
  • You can visit the solarium.
  • 3 new collectible cards appeared.
  • Edited bugs and made minor changes.
The release date is October 7th.

I mostly do the filling of the game world now, and soon you will feel that it's starting to live it's own life. We translate the new version of the game into English right now. And I've already started working on LA. Thank you for staying with me!

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/stats.rpy", line 29, in <module>
NameError: name 'thomas_znak' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/LOCS.rpyc", line 610, in script call
>ҁ�(Z�
File "game/stats.rpyc", line 29, in script
�(5�'�`>fZ j����RY
File "......\Bright_Past-0.006-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "......\Bright_Past-0.006-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1835, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "......\Bright_Past-0.006-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1828, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/stats.rpy", line 29, in <module>
NameError: name 'thomas_znak' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
demo 0.006

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
I like it, feels very smooth.
Very nice expressions and poses too.

I just noticed this though.

Kind regards, DillionWhore. :pensive:

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I like the open world atmosphere. There's a lot of places to visit, certain times for parts of the story, and actual stats to work on (I assume those will be relevant in the future). It's a tremendous undertaking and I wish Kosmos Games the best of luck!

There were a few lines of dialogue that were still in Cyrillic (a conversation in the kitchen with Val, stuff in the fridge, and the library books).

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes