Franki424

Nov 8, 2020
Hi everyone, a question.
How do I continue the webcam sessions with Barbara?
I already did the mask thing but it won't let me continue and it tells me to continue with the webcam show sessions

chuck66

Sep 13, 2019
Bright Past [v0.99.3] [Kosmos Games]

NOTE: It has ending 3, but the GAME IS NOT COMPLETE!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPDATE ONLY - Pixeldrain -

Move the GAME folder and replace the files. Only for version 0.99.2.5!

!!! In this version, save versions 0.97 and below do not work.
What is missing to complete?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Hi everyone, a question.
How do I continue the webcam sessions with Barbara?
I already did the mask thing but it won't let me continue and it tells me to continue with the webcam show sessions
If I remember correctly, you must buy a sexy outfit the mall cloths shop in downtown.
Then, you must wear it in the evening, but at a specific time. Unfortunately I can't remember the exact time. Probably 23h or midnight.

Reactions: Franki424

Veevus

Jun 22, 2024
I enjoyed the game, but no Valerie LI is a crime. Almost had to put this one in the nope pile, think it is bizarre to not let that happen. Worked so hard to get close to her, had more hearts than I would ever need... I really had my hopes up when I stuck my toes up her ass. Oh well, at least she enjoyed it. Oh, the fat pink friend in there as well, Alex awoke her gayness and she just wanted to stay friends? F'off

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Yes, but they are separated by character in their menu and I think they are just the main scenes.
They are unlocked as you see those scenes when you play and are dependent on that save.
But there is no general gallery from the main menu.
Thanks for the reply. You said, they are just the main scenes. Is that means there are other scenes that not in the gallery?

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Thanks for the reply. You said, they are just the main scenes. Is that means there are other scenes that not in the gallery?
As far as NSFW content is concerned, only minor things like holding hands or some kissing around is missing, but I think all the sex scenes/hardcore stuff are in the galleries.
As for key scenes to the story and those that are SFW, yes, there are several missing, but it is the content that no one is looking for :KEK:.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Hey everyone !

So in this update, except the 3rd ending there nothing else new ?
* Complete rework of the laptop. All sites, icons, and interface were changed.
* Now Alex has a certain story from the past associated with MugBook.
* Email has become fully functional. The selection menu has completely disappeared from the laptop. In other words, using it has become much more pleasant.
* 2 new locations. A shopping street and a place where you can eat a hearty meal have appeared in Chinatown.
* The hospital hall and the entrance to the college are filled with people.
* 1 spam message on a smartphone.
* 1 new bonus card Noah has been added to the NPC menu.

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
In terms of basic logic, everything should be completed in the next 5-6 updates. That is, by the beginning of spring next year. Perhaps even earlier. Some of the plot branches (for example, the girl in the library) will probably remain in suspended status. This is my personal opinion, I have no communication with the developer.
But the game is really very close to completion - it's obvious to anyone who has gone through it.
I really love this game, but the fact that I almost always have to start over again due to save incompatibility made me skip some updates. Do you believe it's worth playing the game as it is now and having a satisfactory conclusion and later reviewing the game as it's finished (and, by "satisfactory" I don't mean according to my tastes because this would be impossible for you to know; I just mean that in general, for an abstract audience, it would be considered concluded in its main aspects making it possible to have a closure), or do you think I should wait for version 1.0?

PS: anyone who could help me with my question is welcome to answer me.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
As far as NSFW content is concerned, only minor things like holding hands or some kissing around is missing, but I think all the sex scenes/hardcore stuff are in the galleries.
As for key scenes to the story and those that are SFW, yes, there are several missing, but it is the content that no one is looking for :KEK:.
Hahaha..yes..thanks. Appreciate the help.

3.50 star(s) 83 Votes