Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Fun game, aside from the grammatical mistakes I'm enjoying it (but I can definitely look past them as I believe the dev is ESL).
2 questions:
bright past question.png
How do I unlock this option? What even is it?
bright past error.jpg
How do I pick up the call from Jane after I go to the cinema with Ruby? Is this a bug on v0.99.2.5? Will updating to 0.99.3 fix it?

May 19, 2020
Red Quarter
  • Complete transformation of the "Arctic" cafe under the guidance of the Mistress
  • "Teaching" Jane and Amanda a new profession
  • New outfits for Jane and Amanda
  • The ceremonial opening of the establishment with the participation of the Mistress's closest people.
how can it happen?my mission is See how things play out,and then nothing is happen

May 19, 2020

use this walkthrough
Red Quarter
Complete transformation of the “Arctic” cafe under the guidance of the Mistress
“Teaching” Jane and Amanda a new profession
New outfits for Jane and Amanda
The ceremonial opening of the establishment with the participation of the Mistress’s closest people.
Miscellaneous
Jane’s Secret Toy Event
how to do these,i already done all the event,and few weeks over,it is not hapen this thing。

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Fun game, aside from the grammatical mistakes I'm enjoying it (but I can definitely look past them as I believe the dev is ESL).
2 questions:
View attachment 4048358
How do I unlock this option? What even is it?
View attachment 4048359
How do I pick up the call from Jane after I go to the cinema with Ruby? Is this a bug on v0.99.2.5? Will updating to 0.99.3 fix it?
In order for the first option on the movie coziness, you need to have unlocked drinking with Ruby. Wait for Val to ask you to bring a bottle of wine for your movie watching and things should take its turn.
The phone call should progress on its own as long as you just click your progress button..

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
In order for the first option on the movie coziness, you need to have unlocked drinking with Ruby. Wait for Val to ask you to bring a bottle of wine for your movie watching and things should take its turn.
The phone call should progress on its own as long as you just click your progress button..
So the other option with hanging with Val is the one time drinking with Ruby? or is it possible to replay the event multiple times?
And that's weird because I clicked all over my screen and nothing was happening, though I updated to 0.99.3 after screenshotting and quitting and haven't tried again since.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
So the other option with hanging with Val is the one time drinking with Ruby? or is it possible to replay the event multiple times?
And that's weird because I clicked all over my screen and nothing was happening, though I updated to 0.99.3 after screenshotting and quitting and haven't tried again since.
Nope not repeatable, once completed thats it. But now you can date Ruby..
On the phone part that sounds kinda weird, normally I just click the screen and the phone call progresses..

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
"Make up and get back on the highway on a rainy afternoon"
how to trigger this? my searches did not find me an answer.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
"Make up and get back on the highway on a rainy afternoon"
how to trigger this? my searches did not find me an answer.
Makeup is either manual (or automatic every morning if you purchased the right furniture).

Rain is random. Either you cheat or you try several days until it rains in the afternoon.

Does it make sense? Nope.
But that's how it is.

The trucker goes for street whores only on rainy afternoons... :FacePalm:

Reactions: Dodzh

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I haven't done that mission yet.

I accidentally got the conversation with the truck driver without knowing what I was doing at the beginning of the game, and I couldn't progress because I only had 3 points of courage.

Now that I've got over 20 courage, it hardly ever rains at noon and the few times it does, I'm doing another mission in the downtown far away from that place :ROFLMAO:.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Makeup is either manual (or automatic every morning if you purchased the right furniture).

Rain is random. Either you cheat or you try several days until it rains in the afternoon.

Does it make sense? Nope.
But that's how it is.

The trucker goes for street whores only on rainy afternoons... :FacePalm:
It's because Alex don't want to be bald :eek: That older hooker who pimps her niece told her she'll pluck out her hair if she sees her again, so she's whoring only when it's rain because than those two are not there.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
It's because Alex don't want to be bald :eek: That older hooker who pimps her niece told her she'll pluck out her hair if she sees her again, so she's whoring only when it's rain because than those two are not there.
Oh, ok... It makes a little more sense now.
Thanks

Reactions: Prokopije

Vlad_mir

Jun 29, 2018
I take it that no one shares their saves here? I've read the last twenty pages and that's exactly the feeling. I played this game somewhere during the 85-88 version, I thought to look at the further plot.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Red Quarter
Complete transformation of the “Arctic” cafe under the guidance of the Mistress
“Teaching” Jane and Amanda a new profession
New outfits for Jane and Amanda
The ceremonial opening of the establishment with the participation of the Mistress’s closest people.
Miscellaneous
Jane’s Secret Toy Event
how to do these,i already done all the event,and few weeks over,it is not hapen this thing。
I apologize, been in another city for a few days without access to this site.
Try to take my words without offense. I too have faced these problems in my time. And solved them myself (though I missed the entire Red Light District story arc once). Just play the game. With the same Margie - run with her in the open area of the fitness center, you can meet her in a coffee shop, in a clothing store, in a sauna.... Lots of options to enhance your relationship with her, this is probably one of the easiest things to do.
“Complete transformation of the “Arctic” cafe under the guidance of the Mistress”
To do this, you need to go through the Red Light District story arc.
“and how to use the butt plug?”
You buy a butt plug from a sex shop, go to your room, it's intuitive.
“how to find 30 Inspiration”
1. With the help of built-in cheats. 2. Read this discussion carefully, using the search function (top right corner of the page). There are only 10 locations, of which 3 or 4 are in your house.
Again, this is a simple game. Chess or Skyrim are much more complicated. Just play, and all questions will find their answer.

Last edited:

Xube

Apr 22, 2021
Game currently in FR translation, everything is possible even if some sequences do not appear to be done.

Warning: Gives access to the last part of the game... Please take with caution.

Reactions: Vlad_mir
3.50 star(s) 85 Votes