4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

jriron

May 20, 2020
Hey guys I am having issue on Android, which is game send me back to main menu after kangley and lanceey scene just like end of version 0.03. Even I have version 0.05. Is anyone what's issue?

jriron

May 20, 2020
Hey guys I am having issue on Android, which is game send me back to main menu after kangley and lanceey scene just like end of version 0.03. Even I have version 0.05. Is anyone what's issue?
All good . Sorted out just there were old mod files saying chapter 1-3 which was restricted version. So delete it.

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Hey bro... where is natalia's scene?
Natalia scene doesn't mean the next update it just means when the story progresses, she gets another sex scene if I hadn't planned one for her. Same with Brooke and Mercedes who won in the polls as well. They will get their scenes but i can't just jump the storyline to implement their scenes they are for future scenes, not the next update scenes.

Aug 9, 2021
Brighton City Empire [v0.05] Cheat Menu

This will let you to increase and decrease stats whatever you want.

I have test this on windows and work with the old saves as well.

I have test this with Easy Mode installed too and it work fine as well.
So this Cheat Menu compatible with Easy Mode too.

It will work for the future update, unless dev change the variable names or add more girls (it won't have the new girls stats if I don't update it).

Should work fine. Let me know if you have any issues.

CHANGELOG:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:

INSTALLATION:

SCENE REQUIREMENTS:

GIRL VARIABLE NAMES:

NOTE :

SCREENSHOTS:
ss1.png 1716005939596.png
1716006150191.png 1716006252261.png

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Hi,
I put together a few useful mods and a visual adjustment...
  • Changed the default textbox (dialog text stands out more)
  • Changed the default game menu (textbox slider setting display's better)
  • Included 0x52_URM tool, that allows the user to view and edit points, as well as view requirement checks. (ALT m brings up the tools search function. As well a small box at the top left hand corner of your screen will appear when ever a choice or requirement check happens in the story. Just expand to review the information box.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor, which can display the choice information on your screen (URM tool also does the same thing).
  • Included a Universal 4+1 dialog textbox mod that comes with an opacity slider.
Installation: Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder.

Enjoy.

This is below is displaying the changed default textbox, with a 80% opacity setting (it's displaying the theme default choice in the textbox preferences settings).
View attachment 3625266

This image is displaying the changed game menu, as well the universal 4+1 textbox mod with opacity slider.
View attachment 3625268

This image below is displaying the Universal Choice Descriptor mod in action. Note that this is not a walk through mod, as it only displays the point and discriptive data that is behind each of the story the choices, on your screen.
View attachment 3625271

Regards.
have a problem with the mod ,when i open the phone and drag to the girls stats this come out
View attachment traceback.txt

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
have a problem with the mod ,when i open the phone and drag to the girls stats this come out
View attachment 3649035
Hi,
Sorry, I didn't use the phone at all during my play through (I didn't need to). But I renamed my original modded game that I played, and extracted another copy of the game without the the Universal Choice Descriptor installed...and tried the phone, and it worked. I then added all the contents of my compilation without the choice Descriptor mod, and the phone also worked without errors...So I guess the Choice Descriptor mod doesn't work with this title's phone feature. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please note...I didn't write that mod, I just complied it together in one easy package for others to use. Though I did use the URM tool, the 4 textbox mod, as well my other changes...and the phone worked just fine. So if you are going to use the phone, remove the Choice Descriptor mod from your game (remove the _mods folder, located in your game folder), and just use the URM tool to see what's behind the choices instead.

Regards.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
You don't really need the phone but there is extra plot there. I really wish the messages had an "unread" marker.

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
Scene requirements, they are on my Discord channel and pinned to the free for all chat if you need them. Feel free to join if you like, they are updated with each new release.
The one I have an issue with is the Lalainey scene, for one reason: If you did not "build" her Slutty stat way earlier (and through a few checks that also build Reno's stats because they're linked), it is impossible to get to those 25 Slutty within the scene. Unless you cheat, that means basically restarting the game (or at least redoing from much earlier) if you don't want to miss out on that scene.

In general: I like these stats mattering, but at least a little bit of in-game information would go a long way. I usually feel like I'm blindly going a way, and only at the end finding out if what I did was the correct thing, or if I have to do things over.
I get that it's probably too much to ask to have scene variations for the stats (e.g. a Love-y Lalainey scene variation versus a Slutty Lalainey variant), but at least knowing which stat to aim for *before* finding out three hours later that I chose the wrong one a hundred choices earlier - that would be cool.

edit: I do appreciate that Arcelia's event lets you circumvent the Submission requirement - especially since there are two more characters tied to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: S1nsational

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Just just started playing Brighton City and it reminds me of the good old harem avn, shit these lush tits are just fire, so far I like the way the game is going! :devilish:

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes