4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I have to say Vicky is the first fuckable character introduced that's truly ugly to me, hope we see less in that direction, there's already way too much focus on the older ladies compared to all the young sluts that are left to breed.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Ok so tried the game for the first time and i like it. Sure the girls are over proportioned (part of the appeal really) and the MC seems to be getting all the luck the galaxy can provide to beyond comprehensive levels (the story leans into the sillyness, i appreciate it does not try and be realistic and just rolls with it - 1000 bedroom mansion and all lol).

My only concern with it is with so many women is the premise of the game a fuck 'em and move on type of story? I had a quick glance at the picture gallery and it seems to name who will get the scenes locked away in the replay gallery itself and they all seem to be a different woman or two. I mean if we are being teased with the hotties in the fam will we truly just manage to finally breed them and move on never really having sex with them again as there are 40 other women needing out attention first?

Still i have lots of this game still to play so i guess i will see where things go on that end but i do hope it really does balance a massive harem as i truly caught joy from this one on the premise of getting so many hotties pregnant and would like to see the progress on that front. I have no idea when we will progress with the family but i'm sure those scenes will be worth the wait and to be fair to the dev i really like how he doesn't again take things too serious plot wise (the fam are hardly resisting and are openly teasing - it is not like it will be a deliberate slow burn thankfully).

Nice to see every sex scene gets multiple scenes, positions and angles as well. Proper respect for any dev who puts this kind of effort into his work whether or not the woman on screen is a main character or not... that is rare dedication to this craft. Cannot wait to see what kind of scenes he will craft when the pregnant bellies are proper showing.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
So I impreg'd Vicky, as God intended, saw the lil implantation clip and all. However after when checking the LI screen it said she wasn't pregnant... if the intent is for her to not get preggo, the implantation shouldn't play.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Wait I just noticed sth. The swimwear Dolly has is the logo of Spankbang! Did they commission one?

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
I love games like this where you can do almost anything, become a billionaire, fuck all these well-endowed girls and decide whether to impregnate them. Have a beautiful, wonderful harem in your awesome palace. Nice simple plot with a little mystery. The only thing that needs improvement is the animations of the sex scenes. Apart from that, for me it's a brilliant production and I hope it doesn't end too soon. Good luck with your future work :love: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :love:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I haven't gotten all the way to the end yet (and I'm somehow missing scenes, despite accepting everyone?), but I find it very confusing that the game gives you to option to turn down any non-white character (which I certainly appreciate; I did not in this case, because the game is based AF), and then they introduce Taylor. Taylor has vitiligo. MC doesn't know what that is—that's okay, even though he's isekai and it's now majorly represented in media, he's 18. There's no neutral option to address it (which you have to), and it seems like there's no option to turn her down.
Is this because she's a plot character, or is she going to be mandatory addition to the harem? Because I'm still pursuing Tori, and it looks like nothing's going to happen. :rolleyes:
Wait I just noticed sth. The swimwear Dolly has is the logo of Spankbang! Did they commission one?
I just got to that today, and thought it said SpankBang, but there's absolutely not enough room for that to be true. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: caspian90

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
why am i locked out of vickys scene? the one before the strip club? any advice?

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
why am i locked out of vickys scene? the one before the strip club? any advice?
It will says when you missed a scene and the reason behind it. Screenshot 2024-05-13 155133.png
So apparently you need += 8 lust for her.
I recommend using URM or the easy mode.

Smotani

Oct 1, 2017
Every time I load the last save, it says None and not the name of the MC. What am I doing wrong or is there a fix for this?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is this version still the beta? Because I came here to say the game keeps crashing at a certain point, but did a quick search first and there had been a bug in the beta...

For the record the game keeps crashing during sex with the sales rep at the car dealership. Specifically just after she asks to be called a breeding bimbo

Edit: I redownloaded the game, and it seem to be working past the crash point now, but the icon on the taskbar kinda looks corrupted? Looks kinda like coloured static

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes