4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with anonuser1999 Easy Mode (Easy mode is optional since you can chose to use it or not on start):

Brighton City Empire 0.04 :
Mega / (435 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Please update your Android port.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
At the first look I like all the tags, but the grossly oversized boobs in the screenshots just put me off. I don't mind a bit of titties but these here are simply ridiculous.
definitely agreed lol, having some characters with proportions like that is alright, but not every single one. very little variety
oh well, just not my cup of tea, best of luck.
Not the game for you then, enjoy being elsewhere.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
This image below is displaying the Universal Choice Descriptor mod in action. Note that this is not a walk through mod, as it only displays the point and discriptive data that is behind each of the story the choices, on your screen.
This is way more convenient than what I do (which is use URM to look it up).
with URM it requires a lot of clicks to see what each option does.

Reactions: MrBenny

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
hi, new here
i fucking love this AVN, with all it's wackiness & shortcomings & your average run of the mill harem plot, it has a certain charm and i'm very weak against Pregnancy tag! what can i do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
and with all the money i spend daily on AVNs on steam and giving money to even milkers, wish this makes it there i will buy it in a heartbeat

but you know what drives me fucking insane is for all the characters so far when you reach an ultimatum whether to engage in sexual activity with them like Brooke and the tattoo artist if you messed up with the choices for the specific stat required for MC to have sex with them you can reload a save on the spot and chose the correct values!

except for fucking Lalainey when you reach her at the stripping pole it turned out my choices heavily favored love:14 and only 8:slutty so no matter what i chose here to favor slutty it's gg, you can't view the scene, i have to go back all the way to the store scene at the beginning to change choices to get the slutty value required, that's why i give up on it 3 month ago -_-

came back yesterday for the new updates to try different solutions:
first i know i can go back to older save but the problem here is to remember each choice i made for each character and the specific pet name i gave each that suited my fantasy which is tedious

2nd i found out about save editor online so i uploaded my save to it and change the values for girl11 slutty to 12 but as i found out it can't be read from the game, there's other process to combine the modified save with Ren'Py token online!!! but since i'm privacy and security nut and don't understand this process if maybe giving away that token which is specified for your device the save maybe will be injected with malicious code or not even though i have Norton premium i abandoned the idea -_-

3rd i know there's easy mode but i don't want to cheese it, if you can change a specific value then it'll be perfect, but the only option is to 100% all which will break the fantasy for me so i deleted it -_-

4th there's also an old save editor but yesterday when trying to download it i got a warning from f95 automatic protection it said Virustotal flagged it with couple security risks so i abandoned the idea -_-

i have hex editor but it doesn't work with this type of save -_-

i give up, i don't know what else to do , also thank you dev for introducing me to Dylan Emmet (feat. Constance) : Home i have it on repeat since yesterday

Gall Anonim

Jul 15, 2022
I just finished the update and somehow i'm still missing the whole 3 final entries in the gallery (the last i got was a stripper) despite using easy mode... any idea whats wrong?

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
Can anyone tell me, if you play your cards right, do you get to breed Cinnamon? Or is it oral and anal only? Thanks!

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Can anyone tell me, if you play your cards right, do you get to breed Cinnamon? Or is it oral and anal only? Thanks!
She hints at having a man/boyfriend and she puts her pussy off limits for all but him. Who know what happens in the future. She could stay a side piece or join the harem.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Oral and Anal for now but who knows! I personally believe she might eventually stops dancing and (hopefully) joins Dolly at taking care of MC's children!
Also I wish we get a breeding session with Dolly and Angelina together or even with yet another MEGA TITS girl :BootyTime:

Reactions: Peri3481

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
Ok i have made an easymode mod for people to use on Stats, and in there the only option i've highlighted is the Mercedes locking off the Shelby path.

Easymode will let you start with 100 of each of the girls stat if you select that from Chapter 1, or add 100 of each girls stat if you select it from your existing save. I would suggest if you havent seen all scenes that you start from the beginning though.

The only options i am highlighting are the ones that block off other paths as the dev makes it clear when the current girl's path is closing.

I have test this with the old saves as well and if easymode is not activated then it will prompt at the start of each chapter (without having to start a new game). But if you missed any scenes i would start at the beginning.

Let me know if there are any issues.

Instructions: copy and overwrite the files in the game folder.
does this work with the new version?

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes