4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

Blaidd

Oct 23, 2018
Tatoos kind of ruined it for me. Sounds silly, I know, but
I hate seeing characters covered in them.
Doesn't sound silly at all. I put the game down after that scene, too.
A great change about the MC should always have player agency. I mean, come on, you ask if you pursue paths and if you knock up the girls, but a massive change to one's own appearance is mandatory? As it is, I won't continue to play this game.

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
I been using the universal mod and it shows every single points that it gives to each character depending on your choice. But at times I don't know if the choices do anything because it just change some of the dialogs or how you call someone. At times you pick some thing about what the character like or not but I hope maybe in his next project he doesn't make this point system that extreme with all this points.

Great game so far loving all the Thickness :love: can't wait for the time we bang the Mom :devilish: and thanks to some of the posters for giving that tip about the Tattoo artist because I try several choices to see if I was missing something in order to banger her and now I know you must have the slutty stat very high (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: PalmFace

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I been using the universal mod and it shows every single points that it gives to each character depending on your choice. But at times I don't know if the choices do anything because it just change some of the dialogs or how you call someone. At times you pick some thing about what the character like or not but I hope maybe in his next project he doesn't make this point system that extreme with all this points.
It seems every choice you can make affects individual scores, and in some instances scores will be adjusted twice. Look through the script it's evident that the dev favors some decisions by how many points you actually gain for a given girl (i.e. the intro dialogue with the Kallista).

There are maybe a handful of unique variables that are tracked which don't relate to setting a girl's path or breeding. Only one of them (Reno's changing room scene) seems to alter the story on any meaningful way.

On a different note, I actually like the approach the dev took when writing sex scenes. Rather than writing the code for them inside the chapter file, they're instead written into a separate "scenes" file. It's a rare instance of a dev taking advantage of the versatility of Ren'Py when referencing other code, and it honestly makes the rest of the script look much cleaner.

Additionally, if anyone isn't using URM, you can enable the console inside the "00console.rpy" (line 108 I believe), which can be found in the ". . ./renpy/common/00console.rpy". I'll list out the commands you can use later when I have a bit of time to format it.

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
It seems every choice you can make affects individual scores, and in some instances scores will be adjusted twice. Look through the script it's evident that the dev favors some decisions by how many points you actually gain for a given girl (i.e. the intro dialogue with the Kallista).

There are maybe a handful of unique variables that are tracked which don't relate to setting a girl's path or breeding. Only one of them (Reno's changing room scene) seems to alter the story on any meaningful way.

On a different note, I actually like the approach the dev took when writing sex scenes. Rather than writing the code for them inside the chapter file, they're instead written into a separate "scenes" file. It's a rare instance of a dev taking advantage of the versatility of Ren'Py when referencing other code, and it honestly makes the rest of the script look much cleaner.

Additionally, if anyone isn't using URM, you can enable the console inside the "00console.rpy" (line 108 I believe), which can be found in the ". . ./renpy/common/00console.rpy". I'll list out the commands you can use later when I have a bit of time to format it.
people can just download the easymode mod that is on the main page now, all it does is add 100 to each girl's stats and will be fine for old saves if you dont want to start again.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
people can just download the easymode mod that is on the main page now, all it does is add 100 to each girl's stats and will be fine for old saves if you dont want to start again.
Either I'm dyslexic or that was added today lol. Oh well, but glad it's there now :)

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
Either I'm dyslexic or that was added today lol. Oh well, but glad it's there now :)
I added it on the thread a couple days ago so was waiting for the thread owner to put it on the main page ;) Should fix up all the issues with the stats, people just need to make sure they don't close off their paths!

Reactions: slick97

Randy1977

Aug 20, 2022
how do i use easymode on an existing save? i don't see an option to alter their stats.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
how do i use easymode on an existing save? i don't see an option to alter their stats.
Just extract and overwrite.

Couldn't be easier.

If you want to edit stats by yourself:
Load the save you want to edit, edit with your eyes open, don't go overboard, save the result overwriting it on the Saves Folder, start the game with that save, save again on a different spot. Enjoy.
Really don't go overboard with values, it's quite easy to bork the save that way.

Peace :)

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
i did that but nothing changed, so i thought i overlooked something.
guess it doesn't work for me then.
It works by prompting at the beginning of each chapter. It asks if you want easy mode it will not work if you load a save in the middle of a playthrough. it's that easy.
Edit: So if you want the easy mode on go to the beginning of that playthrough that you are currently on, to the point you wake up for the day.

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
i did that but nothing changed, so i thought i overlooked something.
guess it doesn't work for me then.
Start of Game:

1698632507678.png

Start of Day 2 and 3 look like this:

1698632524399.png

you need to overwrite the files in the chapter folder for the prompts to occur otherwise they wont show up.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I added it on the thread a couple days ago so was waiting for the thread owner to put it on the main page ;) Should fix up all the issues with the stats, people just need to make sure they don't close off their paths!
I decided to give modding a go and create a cheat mod myself. I wanted to be as unobtrusive as possible by only "hijacking" the start label rather than hijacking each chapter.

The cheat adds $10M, sets every girl's stat to 100, and unlocks the gallery. You are more than welcome to take what I've written here to incorporate into your own mod if you wish (it just changes the original "start" label to "start1", which my mod will jump to).

Note: I really should ask Scrappy or Sancho for modding advice considering they usually produce some high quality stuff.

Also, there apparently is a special label for Ren'Py called "after_load", which will run whatever code is in that label each time you load a save.

Reactions: MrBenny

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The game is a masterpiece
Super hot bimbos <3
Big lips, tits and ass <3
The fliriting and all the perverted talk during sex is super hot
Highly recommend this game, the female characters are super beautiful too

Last edited:
Reactions: BangB420 and tsap

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
alright, that was the problem. i was already finished with the car dealership when i installed the mod.
yep if you load up your last save game from the start of the chapter it works perfectly. Not good enough with coding to code it into the interface :p And would rather keep it simple!

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes