4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Is every LI going to have massive tits and asses, or will we get some diversity with some more petite women?
I think the entire point of the game is to be over the top. From v0.02 onwards its gone off the rails into wacky stuff, and it plays into the whole aspect of E X X T R A T H I C C women. Even the cell phone store guy is playing up as a joke talking about "thickity thicc women."

MC has a type, which will be what we get in this game. Its the best part of it imo, as the plot is all over the place from what I remember. I'll probably wait for 0.06 to drop and sub for a lower tier to get it a week before public or something and see since its about to come out soon and see how it is now.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I think the entire point of the game is to be over the top. From v0.02 onwards its gone off the rails into wacky stuff, and it plays into the whole aspect of E X X T R A T H I C C women. Even the cell phone store guy is playing up as a joke talking about "thickity thicc women."

MC has a type, which will be what we get in this game. Its the best part of it imo, as the plot is all over the place from what I remember. I'll probably wait for 0.06 to drop and sub for a lower tier to get it a week before public or something and see since its about to come out soon and see how it is now.
It seems like that city only has ultra thicc women, I haven't seen a single woman with normal proportions, not even in the background, the youngest stepsister was the closest thing to that.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
It seems like that city only has ultra thicc women, I haven't seen a single woman with normal proportions, not even in the background, the youngest stepsister was the closest thing to that.
I mean its pretty much the main point of the game aside the wacky plot. Just MC knocking up ridiu-thicc women with a wild story. If its not to your tastes don't know what to tell you, but that's what the game is.

Not taking a dig at you personally, but no amount of complaining about the body shapes is going to change that. I don't go into a loli game and complain about there being pettankos. :LUL: This is what the target audience wants. (Of course I know him, he's me.)

Though the bank manager is.... a bit of a boner killer. The faces of some are definitely "diverse" :WutFace:so you'll find variety there. :KEK:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I mean its pretty much the main point of the game aside the wacky plot. Just MC knocking up ridiu-thicc women with a wild story. If its not to your tastes don't know what to tell you, but that's what the game is.

Not taking a dig at you personally, but no amount of complaining about the body shapes is going to change that. I don't go into a loli game and complain about there being pettankos. :LUL: This is what the target audience wants. (Of course I know him, he's me.)

Though the bank manager is.... a bit of a boner killer. The faces of some are definitely "diverse" :WutFace:so you'll find variety there. :KEK:
I only said a bit of diversity wouldn't hurt, at this rate we'll get copies of the characters, there is one character with a normal chest size and a not over the top ass, one of the strippers, so I guess she'll do.

thickity thicc gang gang.
Gino, is that you?

We're already up to 46 LIs, I wonder how many there will be at the end, considering how much room the palace has too.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
I only said a bit of diversity wouldn't hurt, at this rate we'll get copies of the characters, there is one character with a normal chest size and a not over the top ass, one of the strippers, so I guess she'll do.

Gino, is that you?

We're already up to 46 LIs, I wonder how many there will be at the end, considering how much room the palace has too.
TNTC: to numerous to count.

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
Juliet's titters are still pretty whack for a woman with "normal proportions," they're just smaller than the behemoths her sister and mother have. You can totally spot some women with actual normal proportions in the background as you drive to Lalainy's shop before you punch your dad.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Are we really at 46? lol. Mind you i reckon we have not been able to actually bang even half of that number so maybe not get too hasty in counting them all as love interests as we might never get their scenes in the end as there is not a tremendous amount of sex scenes in the game yet for all sheer number of characters and some of those are the likes of BJs not sex.

Reactions: Gojii

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Are we really at 46? lol. Mind you i reckon we have not been able to actually bang even half of that number so maybe not get too hasty in counting them all as love interests as we might never get their scenes in the end as there is not a tremendous amount of sex scenes in the game yet for all sheer number of characters and some of those are the likes of BJs not sex.
all the ones marked will have scenes, some in future depending how the story goes

and the game is now on day 5 i think??
its obvious that this is a new game so ofc it will take time getting to all breeding slaves

• Thinking Face
Reactions: caspian90

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
all the ones marked will have scenes, some in future depending how the story goes

and the game is now on day 5 i think??
its obvious that this is a new game so ofc it will take time getting to all breeding slaves
Very true, don't get me wrong i am aware they are all gonna one day end up in the harem ideally as long as the dev continues to make the game. Just that anyone popping in here (will be a lot of traffic soon with latest update just come out) who see's 46 love interests being banded about also needs to see at least one of us making sure to temper new players expectations on level of content before they play and expect to see scenes of the MC fucking the family. If anything with this many girls on the radar it might be quite some time before you actually see any action on some of your favourites.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
True, but they still count, everyone with the 4 stats in the code is a LI, they aren't named though, just "girl1" to "girl46"

Trying to breed the club owner won't get her pregnant, which is the first case like that.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
At this point, I'd consider around half of them to be less 'Love Interest' and more 'Breed Buddy'. :p

Reactions: Gojii and Skode
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes