Others Completed Brittany Home Alone [Puppet Master]

Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
I fixed stuff up. @brynhildr Did you test the download?

I found a solution and used Firefox. Chrome can do it too. My Firefox is completely up to date. So, I found ApkOnline in the extensions store. I installed it and afterwards I saw this green icon in the upper right. I clicked on it and it was the ApkOnline Manager. I selected file manager and uploaded the brittany.apk. When done, it showed this "Run_APK". I clicked on "Run_APK" and it loaded another tab then took a couple minutes or so to fully load.
Then I saw this blonde futa stroking this impossibly huge dick.

Edit.. the zoom buttons to make the screen bigger are on the upper left. Use the mouse as your finger.
Tried doing this and ended up with 7 fps, any idea on how to fix it?

Fed

May 14, 2017
I fixed stuff up. @brynhildr Did you test the download?

I found a solution and used Firefox. Chrome can do it too. My Firefox is completely up to date. So, I found ApkOnline in the extensions store. I installed it and afterwards I saw this green icon in the upper right. I clicked on it and it was the ApkOnline Manager. I selected file manager and uploaded the brittany.apk. When done, it showed this "Run_APK". I clicked on "Run_APK" and it loaded another tab then took a couple minutes or so to fully load.
Then I saw this blonde futa stroking this impossibly huge dick.

Edit.. the zoom buttons to make the screen bigger are on the upper left. Use the mouse as your finger.
Tried doing this and ended up with 7 fps, any idea on how to fix it?
I have exactly the same issue, the game runs but it is incredibly laggy, I'm using firefox by the way.

Edit: Looking up some reviews of the app (for chrome atleast) most say it doesn't work/is unfinished etc.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I had 28-30+ FPS and it may be because of the 8350fx. Not sure how it handles the "emulation" but android emulators are always tough on pc processors.
Edited.. when I would change view or animation, it would drop in FPS then go back up slightly. Either the emulator or the game is unoptimized but I did find an option that worked. Just not perfect. But at the least, it's a direction to look into. Maybe a better emulator for Chrome/Firefox exists but I don't know which it is.

Reaperofgodz

Aug 6, 2017
This is not the full version! unless im doing something wrong. been waiting on a full version forever. we prob never will get one if this aint it.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Very badly Android optimization. Game loading on smartphone more than 1-2 minutes, fps 13-15 maximum. On emulator NOX crashes with download error. Need original vers for Windows. Anibody upload pls.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
its missing everything its just the trial with only two poses and a few clothes, that's it!
This guy's either doing something very wrong or lying. Booted this up with Nox (the only emulator I found that would just install and run without a bunch of annoying configuration) ran fine, there's like 10 or so positions a few clothing options and some piercings too (no gential piercings though QQ ). Gotta agree with the others that the meter is a pain to fill up, easiest way I found was to move the mouse diagonally across the area.

Reaperofgodz

Aug 6, 2017
This guy's either doing something very wrong or lying. Booted this up with Nox (the only emulator I found that would just install and run without a bunch of annoying configuration) ran fine, there's like 10 or so positions a few clothing options and some piercings too (no gential piercings though QQ ). Gotta agree with the others that the meter is a pain to fill up, easiest way I found was to move the mouse diagonally across the area.
well i must be doing something wrong then because i use nox and it loads up but gives me the choice to either use the premium or the demo version. if you dont get that then wth am i doing wrong!!!!!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
do you have any link for windows version?
There's no windows version, since this game was designed specifically for android (or mobile, generally speaking). So you have to play it with an emulator on pc.

Reactions: saeids
Nov 15, 2018
Understand that afterwards. But yeah, can't find it either, so your best bet is buying the game from the official store apparently!
Hello there, quick question. Do you have the uncracked version of the game, if no how do you go about cracking and android game?

Willy_Warrior

Dec 5, 2017
Trying to play on my phone, but I click the button to launch the app and the screen goes black for a while until I'm launched back to the home screen. What do?