llat-2

Jun 1, 2023
Noxurtica I have a question about some items that seem to be planned. The spellbooks for Alteration and Conjuration how are they going to come into play and what will they affect?

llat-2

Jun 1, 2023
Another problem is that once I went over a certain number of days, the game automatically gave me the "Blast Wounds III" debuff. This happened despite the fact that I never did any event that could give me that debuff.

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
how get cayla scenes? she just stay at house
May not be available in v.7
Noxurtica I have a question about some items that seem to be planned. The spellbooks for Alteration and Conjuration how are they going to come into play and what will they affect?
They were combined into illusion/alchemy instead.
After joining cult and reaching rep 20 i got stuck on this message. It's repeating over and over again.
Thank you for the report. Will fix.
Another problem is that once I went over a certain number of days, the game automatically gave me the "Blast Wounds III" debuff. This happened despite the fact that I never did any event that could give me that debuff.
Hm... Blast Wound can only happen during Olsa's final mission. Could you give me more details on exactly when the debuff happened? Was on the city map?

llat-2

Jun 1, 2023
Hm... Blast Wound can only happen during Olsa's final mission. Could you give me more details on exactly when the debuff happened? Was on the city map?
I see exactly how it happened. I bought and equipped a Sword and it gave me the debuff along with Olsa's Partner. As soon as I unequip the Sword it removes the perk and debuff. Thing is that all 3 of the store's swords are giving me those 2 things. I don't know about the other 2 swords though.

Reactions: Noxurtica

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
I see exactly how it happened. I bought and equipped a Sword and it gave me the debuff along with Olsa's Partner. As soon as I unequip the Sword it removes the perk and debuff. Thing is that all 3 of the store's swords are giving me those 2 things. I don't know about the other 2 swords though.
Thank you so much for the report! Will fix.

Reactions: llat-2

Random123G

Apr 8, 2020
This game seems obsessed with being grindy and putting the player down. My guy just gained random trauma. Really? What is the point of all these debuffs and unforseeable events?

EDIT: Can you do anything with your companions once you gain them?

Last edited:

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
This game seems obsessed with being grindy and putting the player down. My guy just gained random trauma. Really? What is the point of all these debuffs and unforseeable events?

EDIT: Can you do anything with your companions once you gain them?
Companions can be equipped to give buffs. Also trauma will be curable by talking to certain companions at home. Feature will be available next update.

Random123G

Apr 8, 2020
Companions can be equipped to give buffs. Also trauma will be curable by talking to certain companions at home. Feature will be available next update.
Nice, glad to hear.

But I mean, will you be able to have sex with them in your home once you gain them and equip them? For example?
Or I mean, a gallery option would probably be fine haha

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Nice, glad to hear.

But I mean, will you be able to have sex with them in your home once you gain them and equip them? For example?
Or I mean, a gallery option would probably be fine haha
Yes, gallery mode will be in the final version of the game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote