• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Grimm96

Apr 21, 2019
Question can I break Tavi or am I forced to submit... multiple days have gone by an no change ( i haven't picked the violent option hoping for a middleground after winning the fight but no change after multiple repeats...
Is there only one path for now?

voidsocks

Aug 29, 2019
Could be among the top test based games (coc, lilliths throne, strive, and trials) if you keep it up

edit: still not a big furry guy tho. at least I can choose to be a human

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Question can I break Tavi or am I forced to submit... multiple days have gone by an no change ( i haven't picked the violent option hoping for a middleground after winning the fight but no change after multiple repeats...
Is there only one path for now?
For now there's only the submission path for Tavi. You can see what's available in the game if you check through the github files. Currently it seems like the dev is working on content for Rahi.

salomee

May 26, 2017
This is extremely promising, looked over the dev's GitHub and they're super clear and professional about the project. Changelog also shows strong progress to both content and the engine for the majority of updates. They even have a robust modding wiki! Amazing! Hope this keeps their interest and reaches the magical state of 'Completed'.

Godspeed Rahi!

Reactions: Weisskralle

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Should probably add a sleep sex tag since you can get beaten unconscious during sex and fucked by the portal panties in your sleep.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
i'm already sensing this game getting the overdone OC treatment with Tavi and uhh... Rahi... written by Rahi. Hopefully they add more content not tied to named NPCs.

• Angry
Reactions: Rzy and Weisskralle

SukebeOokami

Oct 10, 2022
Yay finally this game has been noticed by f95 users and hopefully will get reputation it deserves cant wait to see how popular it will became cuz i always tought it will be popular due to android support as well as modding and lets not fotget to fact that you can literraly see your char and its actions on right side on screen all the time.

Ps:for those who is seeking to play on browser.this game have a webgl build on its github page.

Last edited:

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
For now there's only the submission path for Tavi. You can see what's available in the game if you check through the github files. Currently it seems like the dev is working on content for Rahi.
thats neat but as a switch Id be interested into having a dom path for her in the future aswell

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes