• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LaserGuard

May 27, 2019
I've played for a while and I must say this is pretty good, I love the graphic aspect of the game that you can see some actions It's awesome but as one of the posters suggested I would love to see an option to pick or sliders for population in the prison. I don't mind furries but I would love to see more humans.

Reactions: Rzy and RyanCrossby

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
The paper doll avatars are amazing. Why TF is TiTS not able to implement something like this? It doesn't have to be overly complex, as shown in this game.

I'll definitely give it a proper go and support the dev should the gameplay be actually engaging.

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
How do I get watersports content? I had the event where the people are charging people who using the toilet and i could sign up to be a meat toilet but the piss on me option was locked and could only pick to be covered in cum

May 16, 2022
How do I get watersports content? I had the event where the people are charging people who using the toilet and i could sign up to be a meat toilet but the piss on me option was locked and could only pick to be covered in cum

Go to options when you start up the game, the bottom has fetish content checkboxes, and watersports is the only one that's off by default.

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
oh i played this on itch a while back, i was wandering around the restricted area since there wasnt too much added at the time i played

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Wanted to say it's weird that you can't edit your height while you can modify the size of your balls to gigantic proportions, but it's a furry game so I shouldn't be surprised :LOL:

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Good game, got pregnant, talked to nurse lady who's name I already forgot, I think I did some sort of research thing and went into a room, then uh walked around and kept getting captured by the staff until I was fully in bondage and couldn't see where the hell I was going.

I did manage to get out but jesus, you would think they would lead you back to the front desk and couldn't find the nursery to get birth in so I gave up. I'll keep a eye on it tho.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
There are probably reasons for that but for a new player it feels weird that you can't regenerate stamina in combat while it takes like 2-3 dodges/blocks to run out of stamina.

Raging_Moose

Jun 9, 2020
This seems very interesting, and give strong TiTs vibe.

Good luck on the development. (y)
------------
Edit after try out: WoW, this has much better foundation / frame than TiTs/LT. Clean UI, nice paper doll, out-of-gate modding support, even offers machine translation. And the writing also seems good.
Definitely keepin' a close watch!
I thought the same thing hope the game does well. Lilith's throne isn't a bad one either

Apr 24, 2017
The dev needs to make it more clear that the person you meet in the Mines (Tavi I think) is important. I'm just going about my space business as a high-security murderer and some freak appears behind me and says "I don't have any friends, will you be my friend?" My first instinct is to bury the pickaxe in its skull. So I fought it, and that permanently locked all storyline content.

Also since even if you're just a thief, you have a life sentence, nothing matters. Should be able to maim, mutilate, and even kill other prisoners and guards. I'd like a mix of SS13 and Dwarf Fortress - where I can peel off someone's skin and make curtains for my cell from it.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So after trying it out i can say i am pleasantly surprised with the content. The many named NPC (not the RNG-Generated ones) are well down personality wise and have interesting backgrounds. I especially have a fondness for Rahi and Tavi. The world building is also nice, with the atmosphere being one of the strong points.

The paper dolls are perhaps basic in looks, but are a very well done way of representing the actions going on. And the fact you can see the changes in outfits and potential BDSM gear on them is neat. I also liked how your minimap would become blacked out if your MC was blindfolded, so as to create the sense of not knowing where you are, or where you are going.

If comparing this the 3 major games that share similarities, these being Trials in Tainted Space and Corruption of Champions along side of Lilith's Throne, it actually stands on-par if not outshining them on some parts, definitly a must play for any fans of those games/genre's.

Good luck to the dev, and i will be looking forward to the next release.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
I've played for a while and I must say this is pretty good, I love the graphic aspect of the game that you can see some actions It's awesome but as one of the posters suggested I would love to see an option to pick or sliders for population in the prison. I don't mind furries but I would love to see more humans.
Click on the Me option. You can set the spawns of each race there, as well as turn off fetishes/change what sex actions can be performed. Can also make it so you only encounter enemies you've run into before.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Is there another way to get past the guard with the apple, other than giving him a handy and possibly "intimidating" them?

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes