Raindancer

Dec 21, 2017
It's a fictional universe with anthropomorphic animals, man. They can grow and mature in days or weeks. Oh and the main character shouldn't care if they've reached the age of consent or not, he/she/it's already in prison as it is.
Our character may even hatch plans for a rebellion, birthing children in a quiet corner of the mine and gathering an army of insane mutants born in a cycle of incest.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Or Lust Odyssey where it's a game about fucking aliens and monsters and the Patreons keep voting for basic bitch boring human characters to be the next characters to fuck.
Ugh. Maybe I'm too much of a deviant, but I just don't get why there aren't more sci-fi games that trend xenophilic. The worst part about Lust Odyssey is that it looks like it leaned fairly heavily in that direction, at least at first.

On a somewhat related note (not specifically relating to Lust Odyssey, but just in general), I also don't understand why some artists just plop a humanoid cock (or maybe two! Ooh, variety!) on a weird alien monstrosity. I mean, the sky's the limit! Go wild!

But yeah, the gay NSFW games community is in shambles, and it sucks BDCC has left it completely.
Here's hoping that the next route leans that way.

Specifically, I'd love to be able to smooch (and be emotionally supportive of) Alex. Genius inventor/engineer foxy needs some love and respect.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
sorry, should have been clearer. i'm saying there's not much dom content when compared to the sub content in games like this - not just this game. as much as i shit on LT, its dom/sub content is almost equal. but then again LT's been in 'development' - lol ok - for nearly six years or something, and this game hasn't even had one yet.

TL;DR: I wish the game had more dom content, but i'd rather it actually finish first than get stuck in dev hell trying to appeal to everyone.
Yeah just wanted to clarify to see if people thought the dom/sub content wasn't balanced, just did a dominant run yesterday so ill try a submissive run sometime to try and compare the content quantity difference between the two but it really doesn't seem like too drastic of a difference? Maybe ill change my mind after a submissive run since its been a couple updates since i last played like that.

(although I'm also not sure if there's a huge content deficit between playing different genders on top of also choosing to play dominantly or submissively so if someone could clarify if there is then please do so)

Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
spoilers 0.1 :
is there any way to prevent tavi from breaking ? i had hoped that she could recover at least but i've reached the ending and it didn't happen

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
spoilers 0.1 :
is there any way to prevent tavi from breaking ? i had hoped that she could recover at least but i've reached the ending and it didn't happen
If you deny her orgasms and do combat training with her, she will start to recover and be her old self. Not completely though, sadly.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Do you have to submit to Tavi to open her content? I've just started playing and I prefer being dom, so I just beat her up again and again, but it seems like a dead end. Changelog implies that there is a way to get her as a sub but I'm not sure what to do at this point.

SqueeNoEvil

Oct 22, 2019
Why do all the ellipses in this game only have 2 dots in them? Is this some new trend? It just makes the text look like it's full of typos.

Reactions: AndrooUK

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Man, this game needs more stuff in it before they start focusing on NPCs. Who cares about Tavi or Alex when the game is bare without them.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
Do you have to submit to Tavi to open her content? I've just started playing and I prefer being dom, so I just beat her up again and again, but it seems like a dead end. Changelog implies that there is a way to get her as a sub but I'm not sure what to do at this point.
Yes you have to submit to start her route.
Later on in the game you can sort of reshape Tavi either into her dom persona or a slutty one.

• Sad
Reactions: Sinistrem

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
How do you even start the tavi route do you have to submit to her is it not possible to dom her?

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
How do you even start the tavi route do you have to submit to her is it not possible to dom her?
Just follow what the tasks tell you to do then when she is in her cell towards the end of the questline you get all those options and "minigames"

MakaDaka

Jun 11, 2020
It's a fictional universe with anthropomorphic animals, man. They can grow and mature in days or weeks. Oh and the main character shouldn't care if they've reached the age of consent or not, he/she/it's already in prison as it is.
Our character may even hatch plans for a rebellion, birthing children in a quiet corner of the mine and gathering an army of insane mutants born in a cycle of incest.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
IDK if dev frequents the thread but I have a couple bugs to report:
-The bully encounter can be bypassed. Quicksaving at the yoga/lifting square, triggering the encounter then quickloading makes it not trigger a second time.
-sexiness isn't increasing lust threshold at all. It's not that big of a problem right now since there is no real hard foe that focuses mainly on lust attacks in the game yet but it will get worse as more dangerous enemies appear.

Suggestions:
Size detection needs an improvement. The game does okay during random encounters but named npc encounters are set in stone, overall player body customizations don't matter here, which is a shame. Species and body parts should have their own stats, skills and passives imo. Even though this will be somewhat restrictive in terms of character appearance it will improve replayability factor dramatically. On that note, which crime the MC commited should bear a little more weight overall too, eg making a red player more prone to being jumped at by prison guards and increasing combat skill faster, lilac players triggering sexual random encounters more often than regular/violent ones while having a bonus to sex slave exp, etc.
Dev should focus on adding more systems and improving the ones already implemented before starting to flesh characters out more.

My impression:
Overall game feels empty, which is not surprising since it is still early in development. I see some potential in it, a modular sex system is always welcome in text based games. Also, the character portrait reminds me a little of DoL portrait system.

EDIT: (hopefully) made my ramblings a little more readable.

Last edited:

MakaDaka

Jun 11, 2020
IDK if dev frequents the thread but I have a couple bugs to report:
-The bully encounter can be bypassed. Quicksaving at the yoga/lifting square, triggering the encounter then quickloading makes it not trigger a second time.
-sexiness isn't increasing lust threshold at all. It's not that big of a problem right now since there is no real hard foe that focuses mainly on lust attacks in the game yet but it will get worse as more dangerous enemies appear.

Suggestions:
Size detection needs an improvement. The game does okay during random encounters but named npc encounters are set in stone, overall player body customizations don't matter here, which is a shame. Species and body parts should have their own stats, skills and passives imo. Even though this will be somewhat restrictive in terms of character appearance it will improve replayability factor dramatically. On that note, which crime the MC commited should bear a little more weight overall too, eg making a red player more prone to being jumped at by prison guards and increasing combat skill faster, lilac players triggering sexual random encounters more often than regular/violent ones while having a bonus to sex slave exp, etc.
Dev should focus on adding more systems and improving the ones already implemented before starting to flesh characters out more.

My impression:
Overall game feels empty, which is not surprising since it is still early in development. I see some potential in it, a modular sex system is always welcome in text based games. Also, the character portrait reminds me a little of DoL portrait system.

EDIT: (hopefully) made my ramblings a little more readable.
Dev should do what they want Passion isn't lead by the consumer. The game feels small but not empty. It's a text game at the end of the day and the creator puts novels into each patch. Other than surprised those are the only bugs you point out. I'd have a thousand more suggestions but if you want something done you go do it or mod it. Here's my own stuff I'd like to see implemented into the game

Add a menu on debug that allows you to create an npc to spawn in set character categories.

Allow you to put clothes on npcs and take the clothes from clothed npcs

Add the drugs mod to the game natively and add the inverse of the pills so that you can make an npc a bratty dom.

Change the nekos so that have neko noses and not just low hanging long noses with a black dot for definition.

Add a middle ground between the 11.81 in penis length and the 15.75 penis length.

Add nipples with separate color definitions.

Buff the bdsm tree so it isn't just countering people using bdsm on you.

Allow player to lock dynamic npcs in the stocks and the slut wall.

Everything else is surface level changes I'd desire for the game.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes