potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the permanent cage?(if its possible)
If you choose the cage at the start of the game then its not really permanent. There's a questline that occurs every 5 days concerning the cage and at the very end of the questline, you're given the option to take off the cage or keep it on forever. So if you just started the game and you chose the cage and have yet to finish the questline, then just continue it until the end and choose to remove the cage. If you already did the entire quest and decided to destroy the key to the cage then yes, the cage is truly permanent.

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
Version 0.1.0 just got released The End of Tavi's Route Update over on his GitHub page also re-uploaded to mega here Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Local catgirl makes a game influenced by Lilith's Throne. Uses a way better engine and finishes the main story within a year.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
is this an ending for doms or both bit confused about the change log xD hope who ever reads this has a good day :)

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Is there a way to make Rahi a dom?

Lol confused as fuck. When I try to login to the brute.exe ip, it says
"Error, server doesn't support this command"

Last edited:
Reactions: Orphanus and ItzSpc

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Last time I played game the only dom content you could get from Rahi was getting her to fuck you in one of the doctor's experiments. It looked like a one time thing to me.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
so if tavi's route is now finished, does that mean it's possible to break her now? or do i still need to submit to her to progress the plot?

Bunchanumbers

Mar 24, 2018
is there any way to screw eliza at the current moment? All I've been doing is foreplay with her and in other routes
EDIT: Found out how, you have to have your cock caged for a month straight, then tell her that being a bottom is for pussies and you'd rather plow her raw

Last edited:

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Local catgirl makes a game influenced by Lilith's Throne. Uses a way better engine and finishes the main story within a year.
While I will always take a huge shit on LT any day of the week because of how bad of a dev Innoxia is, BDCC went from being bisexual to WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too heavily leaning into female, and that's just a huge disappointment for me personally. The game was nice but there hasn't been a male update for so many moons now. Literally every update for the last 4 or 5 have been about Tavi.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
While I will always take a huge shit on LT any day of the week because of how bad of a dev Innoxia is, BDCC went from being bisexual to WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too heavily leaning into female, and that's just a huge disappointment for me personally. The game was nice but there hasn't been a male update for so many moons now. Literally every update for the last 4 or 5 have been about Tavi.
still better than LT, but i get what you mean. as a person that plays dominant futa characters in the games that allow it, there's shockingly little content when it comes to my kind of playstyle for these kinds of games. and i assume it's the same for male. it's great that the game technically has an ending, much more than Inno has ever bothered for LT, but i'd really like some more dom content.

i guess all we gotta do is wait and hope this dev is better than Inno, and doesn't lock herself in an echo chamber of furries that stroke her off telling her how good a dev she is but please dont finish the story you havent added my specific race of furry yet.

yeah. can only hope now.

Reactions: Polarthief

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
is there any way to screw eliza at the current moment? All I've been doing is foreplay with her and in other routes
EDIT: Found out how, you have to have your cock caged for a month straight, then tell her that being a bottom is for pussies and you'd rather plow her raw
There is also a quest where she wants to experiment on you using some kinda aphrodisiac. You can sneakily open the bottle and she gets horny because of it, then fucks with you.

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
The current ending feels like a bit of a shortcut. I could easily envision the game opening up at this point instead, having you gather support of many named characters in preparation for the final confrontation. Perhaps even a full takeover instead of escape, and maybe even let the good captain have a few turns in... The Pear Wiggler.
Although that wouldn't be a Tavi ending now, would it? That would be an Everyone ending. Here's to hoping that every major character eventually gets an ending they deserve, because that would be awesome.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes