sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
I dearly hope not. Games like these have a nasty tendency of getting lost in the task of representing every single critter in the animal kingdom, and forget about the actual "game" part.

Mods are fine tho. I just don't won't the devs wasting time in cosmetics.
don't worry , the dev work on the scenario part

about modder , is up to them to create ther fantasy , certain mod species , other npc and fonctionality , other new cloth

so you can pick wath you want and left the other xD

the more essential is to have fun for everyone

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Should be the Fluffy Parts mod. That one adds body parts that look furry, but you can't really color them like you can with the defaults now. The mod was most likely made before the color update and is not compatible yet. Same with the shark species mod (and I think other mods made by the same person). But I love them nontheless and use them anyway! It's really awesome that the devs can focus on the story and the world, while modding community can focus on the awesome visuals!
yeah ,i agree .
about the non-colorable part , yeah sadly the modder who created them don't appear in discord sadly

Jan 27, 2019
I've been looking through the debug and cheat menu stuff, and was wondering if there was a way to edit the NPCs you meet in game. Was hoping to set up a bunch of NPCs for my personal tastes, so I would like to know how to edit NPCs.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
I've been looking through the debug and cheat menu stuff, and was wondering if there was a way to edit the NPCs you meet in game. Was hoping to set up a bunch of NPCs for my personal tastes, so I would like to know how to edit NPCs.
if you plan to just change the species or the skin , that could be easy

if you plan to change the sex .. you have to redo all the event related

but if you speack about random encounter , is already possible

Jan 27, 2019
if you plan to just change the species or the skin , that could be easy

if you plan to change the sex .. you have to redo all the event related

but if you speack about random encounter , is already possible
I'm referring to random encounter NPCs, yes. How can I go about editing them?

Jan 27, 2019
all in game

clic on : me > encounter > you can pick the % of wath you want encounter ( gender , species ect ..)
I already know about all that. I'm more talking about editing already existing NPCs, instead of changing what I encounter. I'm especially looking to change fetish likes and dislikes and other such things.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
I already know about all that. I'm more talking about editing already existing NPCs, instead of changing what I encounter. I'm especially looking to change fetish likes and dislikes and other such things.
heuu.......
that mean modding your save if you want change a already encountered random npc into a started game

as i know , is not possible

but if you want change the next encountered npc , this totally possible
you just need to download GODOT version 3. and the code source of BDCC

(i mod already this game so i know some thing about modding this games)
i can lend you a hand for custom the list if you need

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
The saves are "just" json files. You can easily edit them - these things are at dynamicnpc{NUMBER} / data / fetishHolder / fetishMap and dynamicnpc{NUMBER} / data / lustInterests / interests.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Trying to run the windows version, it doesn't work on my virtual machine, does it have high system requirements or something?
No, it's quite light. However, since the game uses the Godot engine it does require an OpenGL ES 2.0 capable video card. I'm guessing your virtualization software either doesn't support graphics acceleration or there's some sort of driver incompatibility.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Where have I gone into this time.

What is this? A TiTs inspired game that is actually more stable than the one it's inspired from and it's not that filled with futas?
Characters that are actually fleshed out instead of getting abandoned for so many dam- years???
I can actually enjoy my power fantasy in this one???
And best of all, I can shank people!!!

Only problem I have is finding the main story if there even is one, 'cause I'm not into being a sub so I beat the sh- out of the "be my friend" lady and now I'm just stat-grinding by beating every guard I see when looking for apples. :KEK:

Why haven't I found this sooner...

Last edited:

4551spoderman

Oct 1, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this? Im stuck with the portal panties and I dont know how to get it off.

Edit: Im just dumb, check your tasks, it tells you what to do next. Literally walked around for days with that

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes