ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Then this might not be the game for you. Have you ever played CoC or Tits? This game is heavily inspired by these titles, and like in them every character is basically a giga slutty pansexual furry.
I'm a monster girl enjoyer, there really aren't a lot of games that hold a candle to MGQ but I take what I can get. As for this game, I just skip/ignore/avoid any gay content. Fortunately, characters that are female have red text and non females are blue or purple so that really helps differentiate between characters I'd be interested in.

Reactions: sgtlev

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Man, this story... I was really madshit angry after the last bit of story. I can't wait for the next story update. Still I hope they will add the other routes. I mean I don't have problem with the sub route but... you know... I prefer a more neutral/dominat route.

PS: Poor little kitty
Agreed. They ruined Tavi with this update. There was Rahi for the submissive lovers.

Gilibertolo

Aug 23, 2018
Then this might not be the game for you. Have you ever played CoC or Tits? This game is heavily inspired by these titles, and like in them every character is basically a giga slutty pansexual furry.
What I like of this game is that, there is an explanation for why nearly everyone is a sex freak. The warden Want to create an army of mindless beast to controll/give the megacorp. Personally I may enjoy momentarly the smut, but I prefer a more sensical world building. At least in this game, it seems(to me) like outside of the prison, life move more naturally.

Gilibertolo

Aug 23, 2018
Agreed. They ruined Tavi with this update. There was Rahi for the submissive lovers.
I wouldn't say they Ruined her, It's more on "In this route this happen to her". Maybe in other routes, things will be different.

I too don't like what happened to her, but I kinda like the twist. It make the Warden boss more threatenly.

Adama

Aug 1, 2017
I wouldn't say they Ruined her, It's more on "In this route this happen to her". Maybe in other routes, things will be different.

I too don't like what happened to her, but I kinda like the twist. It make the Warden boss more threatenly.
I agree with this. Even though I don't like that it's very similar to Rahi and that it doesn't feel like something that should happen to her, the idea in my understanding is, that you can just "restore" her to how she was before anyway. So it's a way to give player the ability to kinda shape the character however they want, because there for sure are people who wanted to dominate her, albeit it's a weird roundabout way to do it, cause it basically takes away the corruption actions from the player. So in a way, if you can basically just undo the brainwashing, nothing really happens. It might just be a bit annoying. On the other hand, I did not expect the transformation on the sub/slut route. I would love to see her dominant transformation on the dom route as well, especially the futa demon part. I think that would be pretty interesting, essentially making her tap into the demon side.

As for different routes, I guess there should be more routes for her? Never heard of that info, but this already branches into two routes, so maybe? More routes would certainly be awesome, but I would also love to see someone else's route first after finishing the sub/dom Tavi routes. The game needs more diversity, especially for MxF /herm routes, since so far we have two fem char routes only (well depends on whether the futa thing with Tavi develops I guess, maybe that was even the main plan).

homix

Dec 2, 2021
The mean/kind personality thing's kinda weird. Anger builds up from the sub not doing what you want. Ending the session with high anger makes you meaner. Anger goes down by beating up the sub. Ending the session with low anger makes you kinder.
So, in effect, the more partners you beat into unconsciousness, the kinder you are.
The fewer partners you beat up, the meaner you are.

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
The mean/kind personality thing's kinda weird. Anger builds up from the sub not doing what you want. Ending the session with high anger makes you meaner. Anger goes down by beating up the sub. Ending the session with low anger makes you kinder.
So, in effect, the more partners you beat into unconsciousness, the kinder you are.
The fewer partners you beat up, the meaner you are.
This whole system with kindness, cowardice, etc. generally looks like a non-functional stub. A "very cowardly" and "very kind" NPC can easily try to rape a character in a red uniform over and over again. It looks strange in every way.

Reactions: wannabe Goldstein

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
It's not gay if it's a feminine dick.
Noby, those aren't women, they're men packing the wagon!
Never listen to the rat Micah. His hentai sends you to the gay zone.

Oddmund

Jan 11, 2018
I have played it. Far as I know you can customize your character but you can't choose what the NPC's you'll encounter. You're not given that choice when you start a new game.
[/QUOTE
You can set the encounters as son as you start the game after leaving your cell, first square and
click ME button, Then you can change a lot of parameters, for example the ratio of male-female-herm encounters.
And say % of each rase human-canine and so on.

Adama

Aug 1, 2017
have you checked the mods available already ?
Seconding this, there are some nice mods in the launcher. The shark face with eyes is incredible. The only shame is, that the alternative body parts (like the furry body) do not yet work with the coloring.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Seconding this, there are some nice mods in the launcher. The shark face with eyes is incredible. The only shame is, that the alternative body parts (like the furry body) do not yet work with the coloring.
don't worry , ther is more mod incomming
don't hesite to look before lauch the game

and wich body mod ?

Adama

Aug 1, 2017
don't worry , ther is more mod incomming
don't hesite to look before lauch the game

and wich body mod ?
Should be the Fluffy Parts mod. That one adds body parts that look furry, but you can't really color them like you can with the defaults now. The mod was most likely made before the color update and is not compatible yet. Same with the shark species mod (and I think other mods made by the same person). But I love them nontheless and use them anyway! It's really awesome that the devs can focus on the story and the world, while modding community can focus on the awesome visuals!

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes