Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I have played it. Far as I know you can customize your character but you can't choose what the NPC's you'll encounter. You're not given that choice when you start a new game.
The game lets you adjust the settings for a lot of stuff after the introduction afair, but not directly in the menu before starting.

Reactions: domdale and Aazkaal

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Oh, I see, the feature is hidden under "me" I thought it would be at the start of the game or under options so I played through the game without it. Good find, thanks.
You're welcome, I was really confused the 1st time as well & only found it cause I knew for sure the feature existed-

Reactions: ItzSpc

trees

Dec 4, 2018
Is there a route for dominating Tavi yet, or is the only one the route for being friendly with her?

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Is there a route for dominating Tavi yet, or is the only one the route for being friendly with her?
not yet , for the moment you can only beat her and humiliate her , or submit to her
but the changelog say than 2 other route is planned , so , if you want dom her ( like me xD) you have to wait

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
While I'm not into the BDSM thing or the forced gay interactions, I decided to give it a try just because this game reminds me CoC. I do like the simple animated interactions, seems to have some interesting things to do and I'm looking forward for the next updates. A cheat menu would be fun to explore with ease though.

dontevenknow

Jun 19, 2018
While I'm not into the BDSM thing or the forced gay interactions, I decided to give it a try just because this game reminds me CoC. I do like the simple animated interactions, seems to have some interesting things to do and I'm looking forward for the next updates. A cheat menu would be fun to explore with ease though.
there's a debug menu that can give you items or change stats and shit

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Not gonna lie, i love the sandbox aspect of the game and i wish that instead of being able to romance only a specific handful of special characters, you could actually establish a romance with one of the generated characters the game has. Not only that, but being able to do more fun things with them instead of only focusing on a handful of special characters.

It's awesome when the dev writes amazingly well and is able to create a pretty engaging sandbox experience, giving the player freedom to walk around and control what kind of experiences they want to encounter in the game world. It breaks this immersion however, when you are unable to have such engaging experiences with the NPC's that are generated by the game itself, because these NPC's are not integrated with the relationship system the game has going.

For example, with Rahi you can actually have a romance and even marry her. That's pretty awesome and well written, but for someone that's looking to do the same with a male character (of any build, could be masculine or feminine male), they're not gonna be able to experience the same interaction, because they are not a special character that's gonna get a route written later on. Really hurts, because i wish i could do the same things you do in-game with Rahi with one of the generated male characters as well.

Reactions: Koburo
Jan 1, 2022
I think it would be good if we could customize odds for the random NPC encounters, such as chance they'll be human or monster girl, gender, etc.
What do u mean about"customizable odds for the random npc encounter"?
If u r talking about deciding the odds of random npc's species/genders,it already had such functions just by clicking"me→encounter→genders/species"to adjust them.
Now in 0.0.2.4 u can also modify which sex poses/skins trigger more.
Currently what parts u can't be in control over all random npcs are their sexual organs' size(Dick size,Boobs size,body thickness).I do eagerly hope that one update about npcs' body parts being customizable

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
question :
the dildo than you can buy in the vending machine and the horse dildo buyable from the annoncer is only usable for you ??? or you can use it on your opponent too ???,
if yes .. how ?
(thes dildo's come from the mod "dildo")

Last edited:

Adama

Aug 1, 2017
Awesome update. I also hope the next route or character route won't involve manipulation though. We now only have two characters you can extensively interact with (eg. they have their own story), and both go through the dom/sub route transformation in a similar way in relation to the PC, which is kinda unfortunate. Other than that, the game is amazing.

Really hope we can get a new equal inmate "love interest" that's just pure romance without the manipulation theme, or maybe some route with Nova (or other officials), making her care for the PC to the point of wanting to help her "pet" escape or become a guard too. Would be especially great if the new story was about a male or herm character now. It seems like the game leans more towards a male PC for romance currently, as most of the special characters (especially love interests) are females (unless the Tavi's inhuman form shows up later, which would be amazing btw), in terms of MxF preferences. Not sure if the likes and dislikes are predetermined for the non-rng characters, but it always feels like it's mostly focused on MxF (unless herm), in which case, being a female character right now is not as interesting since there currently are no dick wielding LIs yet.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Awesome update. I also hope the next route or character route won't involve manipulation though. We now only have two characters you can extensively interact with (eg. they have their own story), and both go through the dom/sub route transformation in a similar way in relation to the PC, which is kinda unfortunate. Other than that, the game is amazing.
Not really a fan of the "broken" Tavi story development. Hopefully, that can be undone in the next update. I would like some agency in the story as the player after all.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes