str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
so when you go to the dev tools NPC Likes Gen and you select the ones ya want/dont want can you use the console in game and then add them to an already created character and if so can you show me example of what to copy/paste so one id like to add is something like
npcLustInterests = {
InterestTopic.MediumBreasts: Interest.Loves,

use a name like John Doe and then rest of the lines here for the likes,etc

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
So first you said the game focuses on one thing at a time, to which I pointed out how abjectly false that was, and now you're saying that expecting them to do that is an unrealistic expectation. So which is it?

I made objective observations and criticisms, I don't expect anything. I also never said or implied that the game or content needs to be finished.

Updates can introduce content that's actually developed instead of just releasing barely existent content and features. And as much as this game's changelog would lead you to believe otherwise, you also don't need to let content rot for nearly a full year before revisiting it to finish or add to it. That's not even touching on the absurd content distribution, either.
it's the first one and maybe a sprinkle of the second one.

okay, yeah, fair enough, you didn't really expect anything, but you at least think that it should have a lot more things going on in it because of how many updates it has, right?

but i think it's just for setting things up for the bigger things to come, just so things doesn't feel too empty or too focused on one thing. and before you say "but you say they should only focus on one thing first!", yes, i did say that, but that's not my point with this one. my point with this one is that it's good to create a foundation first, and then built upon that.

i'm going tbh with you, i don't feel like continuing to argue with you.
this is my last reply to you, if you want to criticize more, you should go to their itch io instead of here, because i don't think they read their criticism here. it's your best bet if you really want to help them improve. i think you made some great point.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
i feel like the dev should definitely finish areas before moving onto other ones. the game already has a good foundation, and it should be built on instead of built around, like we don't need 8 different ways to escape the prison at this point when the prison has very little content beyond the stockade. (This dev is really good at making stockades/the slut wall mechanic feel great and conducive with the sex gameplay btw)

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
Holy fucking shit this brings me back, i was a biotech in rrdc for quite a while back in the day, i made a bunch of friends there before i stopped playing second life and my dad returned with the cigarrettes and milk

Reactions: Eldar

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
God i wonder if Chebber is still around, last time i was on that sim we stole a decanter of expensive booze from the officers lounge and i got drunk with him on new years and started sexually harassing the engineers and other biotechs. Good times.

HoloJesusCard

Sep 26, 2018
Like Lilith's Throne, I hope this game gets NPC transformation soon.
Unlike Lilith's Throne, I'm hoping that NPC transformation is a bit easier to figure out

Feb 26, 2021
does anyone think using double down while the enemy is doing a lust attack should just cancel it. I mean they're literally letting their guard down just to make their opponent horny.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes