Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
looks quite promising, but i am revulsed by furry. i do like monstergirls, but i dont like it when thee woman has absolutely no human features. i would prefer atleast a human face along with genitals.
this looks like it took inpiration from liliths throne, and despite being fed up of of innoxia's false promises of proper game development, i will definitely prefer lilith's throne over this because i can choose my mc to be a full human and the npcs to be monstergirls with faint features of monsters which i would much rather prefer over furries anytime.
i do like the potential of this game, but its entirely out of my taste, yet; unless we do something about it.
All of what you have said is fine as a personal opinion, but no, lets NOT do anything about it.

Reactions: Softys

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
All of what you have said is fine as a personal opinion, but no, lets NOT do anything about it.
i am alright with your opinion (i can just not play and find something else to do), but i dont see any reason to not have additional features. it might make the game a bit better and more approachable for the general consumers.

Reactions: BirdFlu

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
furry and monstergirls are two different things. atleast to me they are distinct.
You can think that if you want, but it's hilarious that you say you're "revulsed" (I assume "repulsed") by furry, and there's literally a rabbit(?) foot in your banner. If you want to claim that character isn't furry, you're just in denial, but that's just me.

PS: Coming into a furry game thread just to bitch about furry stuff, is very laughable and clown-like.

YSP=

Feb 13, 2020
Does anyone know if there is any way to progress with Tavi's questline while being the dominate partner?
I don't think so but I would be happy not having to submit to Tavi because her whole tragic back story comes of different when she has been a pain in your ass since you got in the prison. From demanding you be her pet, to ordering you to steal an apple (that requires a boss fight) then when you bring it back she tells you to forget about it, to the fact her plans increasing requires you to easily dispatch guards as she mostly just comes up with the ideas. Hell even at the final boss fight of Tavi's arc (so far) the head of prison remarks how good you the player are by this point yet it comes off weird as you are having this big boss fight as Tavi's pet and clearly can kick Tavi's ass with ease by this point as your are kicking the ass of those that kick her ass in succession.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
You can think that if you want, but it's hilarious that you say you're "revulsed" (I assume "repulsed") by furry, and there's literally a rabbit(?) foot in your banner. If you want to claim that character isn't furry, you're just in denial, but that's just me.

PS: Coming into a furry game thread just to bitch about furry stuff, is very laughable and clown-like.
Furry's and monster girls are different. Namely, monster girls are often half human and half something else, such as a mermaid. They often have the ability to disguise themselves as humans too. (Depending on the story) Whereas furries are anthropomorphic animals.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Furry's and monster girls are different. Namely, monster girls are often half human and half something else, such as a mermaid. They often have the ability to disguise themselves as humans too. (Depending on the story) Whereas furries are anthropomorphic animals.
Eh, people tie themselves in knots with this stuff but at the end of the day we're all weirdos as far as broader society is concerned. Enjoy what you enjoy, don't hurt anyone, don't worry about the labels.

sasha2

Nov 3, 2022
i am alright with your opinion (i can just not play and find something else to do), but i dont see any reason to not have additional features. it might make the game a bit better and more approachable for the general consumers.
The game is open source, you can always add the toggle yourself. It doesn't look too hard, although scouring text for all references to animal body parts might take a while.
Or just write to the dev and negotiate.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Eh, people tie themselves in knots with this stuff but at the end of the day we're all weirdos as far as broader society is concerned. Enjoy what you enjoy, don't hurt anyone, don't worry about the labels.
Sure, just saying there is a distinct difference between the two. With monster girls you can expect human features, like an attractive woman's face and the upper body is often human. Sometimes their appearance is entirely human, such as the Yuki-onna. With furries, the design is entirely animalistic, from the upper body to even the head/face.

YSP=

Feb 13, 2020
Sure, just saying there is a distinct difference between the two. With monster girls you can expect human features, like an attractive woman's face and the upper body is often human. Sometimes their appearance is entirely human, such as the Yuki-onna. With furries, the design is entirely animalistic, from the upper body to even the head/face.
I would say more rather then entirely as they still have human like characteristics.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Because theres already a lot of non-furry games and also quite the lot of irrational spite against furry stuff Im by nature a bit wary whenever someone wants a more human focus, but Im not the author, nor a modder. Love the game in any case.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I don't think so but I would be happy not having to submit to Tavi because her whole tragic back story comes of different when she has been a pain in your ass since you got in the prison. From demanding you be her pet, to ordering you to steal an apple (that requires a boss fight) then when you bring it back she tells you to forget about it, to the fact her plans increasing requires you to easily dispatch guards as she mostly just comes up with the ideas. Hell even at the final boss fight of Tavi's arc (so far) the head of prison remarks how good you the player are by this point yet it comes off weird as you are having this big boss fight as Tavi's pet and clearly can kick Tavi's ass with ease by this point as your are kicking the ass of those that kick her ass in succession.
That makes it feel even weirder that what comes off as the main story is gated behind being her prison bitch.

YSP=

Feb 13, 2020
That makes it feel even weirder that what comes off as the main story is gated behind being her prison bitch.
You can betray Tavi (after you done missions as her pet) but that path has nothing yet and this option is by siding with the prison, by that point you figured out the prison is more then just sketchy in how they treat their inmates. And by joining their side you are just agreeing to be a spy while still being trapped in the prison.

isthisreallythat

Aug 16, 2021
Definitely feels like there's more options here that are just not in the game yet. There are multiple situations in the game where you can opt-out of content, so this feels like the by-product of a super early build that we don't need to be super duper concerned of right away.

YSP=

Feb 13, 2020
Definitely feels like there's more options here that are just not in the game yet. There are multiple situations in the game where you can opt-out of content, so this feels like the by-product of a super early build that we don't need to be super duper concerned of right away.
I do hope that how guards work now is due to it being early. There are scripted events that lead you into the stocks yet losing to guards in a restricted area even with contraband, even with using contraband weapons in the fight against them will just lead them to rape you and let you continue on your way with just more bondage gear attached to you. You can actually simply push forward to your objective losing fights and still get to where you need to be in the restricted area, only losing to bosses matter as those are scripted events.

Mar 8, 2017
I would also like to see more dom options in the game, but I'm not bent out of shape about it, the game isn't complete. And what's here already does a fine job for my purposes. The animated paperdoll is actually a really good addition I think to the overall text format. It's not too detailed so it doesn't take up too much attention and resources, but the animations help visualize what's going on.

I also like that I can kinda literally break a bitch. Turning a dom futa/dickgirl/whatever into a sub over time. That's a neat feature I would like to see more of. It doesn't really work that way IRL, but if it could also increase their desire for the positioning I put them in, to where they eventually enjoy it when I make them exclusively a bottom that scratches another itch. I'm rather gynephilic in my preferences, so whatever looks like a woman will do. I didn't quite expect to enjoy the gameplay of this game, as I'm not really a furry and not even slightly submissive, but surprisingly it checks more boxes for my need to dominate than I thought it would. I certainly look forward to seeing how this game progresses. As someone else suggested, traps/femboys could be cool too.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
Not only is that not true, that's not even this game's doing.

Most stuff that's added is left unfinished and not followed up on whatsoever, not to mention it's all disjointed and random. The only form of consistency this game's ever had has been the back to back Rahi updates, which isn't a surprise given that's the dev's OC.

The one piece of content that actually contributed anything of value this update was finally finishing the arena quest after leaving it untouched for 7 updates, everything else that mattered was code related and mostly made by other people.
no shit the game isn't finished because it has only been out for a year.

what the fuck is this kinda expectation, my guy.

Reactions: 72 man
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes