aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
wish there's more male important npcs, so far it's just either girls, or dickgirls
Looking at the latest changelog I think it's safe to say that there really isn't a single important male npc for now (thought the portal-panty guy was going to get at least one more scene since I can't really remember any other male npc with quests/story to them tbh). Which really sucks... unless they plan on only updating male npcs for the next one I think this is sadly (but kinda predictably) going to be another TiTS/CoC situation where 99% of npcs are women (with or without a peepee... but with those two games it's most likely going to be with).
Maybe they'll prove me wrong and manage to balance it out... I HOPE I'm wrong but going by experience I think it's unlikely.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Which is a fresh change of pace when it comes to games that dont beat around bush with some darker content, imo, take it or leave it.
It's not a fresh change of pace at all. It's just horrible content distribution and focus.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Swedra

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Honestly I'm fine with a game where you're a fresh meat prisoner being mostly sub, but loading all the dom options onto your self insert fursona with the same name as you that's dying of alcohol addiction is just weird and makes me want to call a welfare check on the dev to get them away from the bottle.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
Honestly I'm fine with a game where you're a fresh meat prisoner being mostly sub, but loading all the dom options onto your self insert fursona with the same name as you that's dying of alcohol addiction is just weird and makes me want to call a welfare check on the dev to get them away from the bottle.
true, which is why i don't self insert myself lol, i like making my character getting humiliated and fucked in 7 poses in a span of an hour, but i wouldn't let that shit happen in the first place in rl.

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
The game passes most spellchecks but is oddly full of malapropisms such as, for example, "fastens" instead of "hastens" as in "hastens her pace" or "except" instead of "accept" and possibly "proposal" instead of "proposition" in "accept the proposal/proposition"

Reactions: sparrow_rose

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
The game passes most spellchecks but is oddly full of malapropisms such as, for example, "fastens" instead of "hastens" as in "hastens her pace" or "except" instead of "accept" and possibly "proposal" instead of "proposition" in "accept the proposal/proposition"
Don't get me wrong, I agree with you, but your comment reminded me of this.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
this game is a lot of fun has almost everything id ever want theres a few things missing that i enjoy BUT honestly im fine with that its perfectly fine the way that it is keep up the great work !!!

Reactions: Swedra

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Don't get me wrong, I agree with you, but your comment reminded me of this.
now thats some funny shit right there lmao almost a short spin off of johnny english (if ya never seen it ya have to lmfao)

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
I've only been playing for a couple of minutes, but this is an AMAZING game so far. I'm so excited to see where it goes! :)

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
i mean, you gotta focus on one thing first before tackling another thing. maybe horrible content distribution but certainly not a horrible focus.
Not only is that not true, that's not even this game's doing.

Most stuff that's added is left unfinished and not followed up on whatsoever, not to mention it's all disjointed and random. The only form of consistency this game's ever had has been the back to back Rahi updates, which isn't a surprise given that's the dev's OC.

The one piece of content that actually contributed anything of value this update was finally finishing the arena quest after leaving it untouched for 7 updates, everything else that mattered was code related and mostly made by other people.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes