AlekKino

Dec 24, 2017
Yeah seems an unfortunate theme where 80% of the story content is dedicated to submissive/feminine player characters without dominate types only getting easter eggs and incomplete side paths.

Reactions: Harglblah and Daba

ripleysonic

Jan 5, 2019
I opened debug menu and after I change event of his caging to falls and change all my preference so I cant be sub at any way, change cage event back to true it disappear. Dunno what was it but I read all started perks about infertility and others and dont chose to get caged, so I guess it just bug, still how you cant win against him in any way just straight up dump
How do you disable it?

Raindrops400

Jan 6, 2022
Are there any repeatable watersports encounter yet?

I've found the toilet one (which I have not been able to trigger since the first time, so I think it's not repeatable...), and the one with the chick in the shower, but so far haven't found anything else.

There was also the girl who warns you about going to the toilets supposedly pissing in the bushes in the park, but sadly I couldn't find her while she was doing that, only on the stocks, so I'm not sure it's possible to catch her in the act... I also can't find her *after* the stocks, which is annoying.

I've got a bottle filled with piss, but other than drinking it myself I can't find any use for that either :(

And unrelated to the watersports... Is there a way to sell my BDSM gear and get credits for it? My inventory is chock full of it, and it's not my kink so it's just kinda clogging up the space.

EDIT: I found that Rahi can be trained in Watersports, which is great!

Last edited:

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Full changelog is available at the itch page.

Can't wait to see people continue to complain about the lack of dom options even after all those new Rahi scenes were added ;)

Reactions: Swedra

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BrokenDreamsCorrectionalCenter-0.0.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
"Npcs shouldn't be able to give birth mid-scene anymore"

Damn it lady, I'm trying to do something here, can you wait?? :ROFLMAO:

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Wow that's quite an update... if you like females. :rolleyes:
Not shitting on the content (I'm not a straight anti-furry who shits on all furry & gay stuff :sneaky:), it's just sad the dev is pushing this as a bisexual game and the primary focus is clearly on females with only a few sexable static male NPCs (security checkpoint guy and a couple of the arena fights). Like at least give the Portal Panties guy some scenes?

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
Warning: My Window 10 found a trojan in the pixeldrain zip for v.23
Cybersecurity is not my area of expertise, but I'm leaving this game alone.

Reactions: Hollowedzs

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Full changelog is available at the itch page.

Can't wait to see people continue to complain about the lack of dom options even after all those new Rahi scenes were added ;)
It's more of the same for a character that already had such content, and not that much was even added either.

The lack of dom options is still perfectly valid to criticize, especially since it's still heavily outweighed by the sub options even when counting the redundant and poorly distributed content. Ignoring, of course, that the complaint is how little dom content there is across the cast and story itself, loading nearly all of it onto a single character isn't fixing anything.

They could dedicate several updates of this size just to dom content alone and it'd still be playing catch-up to the sub content.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
It's more of the same for a character that already had such content, and not that much was even added either.

The lack of dom options is still perfectly valid to criticize, especially since it's still heavily outweighed by the sub options even when counting the redundant and poorly distributed content. Ignoring, of course, that the complaint is how little dom content there is across the cast and story itself, loading nearly all of it onto a single character isn't fixing anything.

They could dedicate several updates of this size just to dom content alone and it'd still be playing catch-up to the sub content.
Which is a fresh change of pace when it comes to games that dont beat around bush with some darker content, imo, take it or leave it.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes