ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Not a fan of the DoL-style generic sex scenes that play out like a combat encounter, but I'm glad to see there's actual standard written sex scenes as well. This project seems very promising, anything to break up the monotony of CoC2/TiTS is good with me.
Personally I like sex/combat systems like that, gives a little more longevity imo, as scenes aren't one-and-done walls of text that I can't care enough to read more than once. I stick around for being able to fuck how I want.
So I'm hoping that it gets expanded with some more actions, like getting to stroke yourself while sucking or other uses of hands.
And yeah, this one clicked with me better than most other text-based ones, as it develops it may become one of the games I keep coming back to like DoL.

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
Personally I like sex/combat systems like that, gives a little more longevity imo, as scenes aren't one-and-done walls of text that I can't care enough to read more than once. I stick around for being able to fuck how I want.
One thing I like about BDCC's combat/encounter system is the persistence of the NPCs - once a random enemy is generated, they stick around. When you defeat them in combat, any body writings and filled orifices are also persistent, as are drug effects. I really hope this aspect is expanded upon and you can gradually break your enemies (make them more subby etc). Would also be cool if you could leave any bondage gear you've locked onto them in place after the combat encounter ends (that damn guard at the elevator is never getting out of chastity and a ball gag if that's implemented).

Jul 18, 2017
One thing I like about BDCC's combat/encounter system is the persistence of the NPCs - once a random enemy is generated, they stick around. When you defeat them in combat, any body writings and filled orifices are also persistent, as are drug effects. I really hope this aspect is expanded upon and you can gradually break your enemies (make them more subby etc). Would also be cool if you could leave any bondage gear you've locked onto them in place after the combat encounter ends (that damn guard at the elevator is never getting out of chastity and a ball gag if that's implemented).
i really hope thats added

Reactions: 72 man

XgoldWolf

Sep 8, 2018
I played this game for a bit and was able to do a few things but I don't know how to progress. I mean can I move to the pink or guard status or can I escape without going with Tavi or meeting now or old npcs that I all ready met. Honestly a wiki or some sort of guide would be good.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I played this game for a bit and was able to do a few things but I don't know how to progress. I mean can I move to the pink or guard status or can I escape without going with Tavi or meeting now or old npcs that I all ready met. Honestly a wiki or some sort of guide would be good.
game, and especially story, is far from finished
a lot of things and routes are yet to be added

Martikai

Jul 28, 2018
Just got here for the trap tag, think í might just stay for the other contents too
Gonna give it a try ^^

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Too bad it's furry. :/

Wish there were more options out there for us normal straight human types who like some kinky stuff between human men, and human women.
like the vast majority of games out there?
and fyi, the game has encounter customization
so if you really want, you can set encounter rate to 100% human females, which will apply to everyone except preset characters

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
Too bad it's furry. :/
Compared to it's "competitors" (LT, CoC, TiTS etc.) it's not really that heavy on the furry stuff. Aside from character creation and NPC descriptions, there really isn't much focus on it outside of a few scripted events. And as ViviX12 says, you can easily turn it down even more in the options. The game is also incredibly easy to mod if you spend a few minutes on the wiki, so you should be able to tailor it to your liking.

I'm not a furry, but I enjoy the game for what it is and respect the creator's vision for it. Also, playing a human character with a massive horse dong is kinda fun!

Jun 2, 2017
An interesting item mod might be an "'Expensive' condom" (could be X-pin-sieve) where the condom itself has been compromised, in some way, where it's 100% INEFFECTIVE rather than 100% effective.

Also, I don't know if it's already in the works, but updating Doctor Quinn's dialogue and appearance descriptions to reflect the fact if you've managed to impregnate her might be nice... especially a comment about her "Best Mom" cup becoming more accurate.

Last edited:
Reactions: WindySakura

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
heh, this game uses strange calculations.
but it once again proves that pee is stored in balls and not cum, because the amount of cum depends on the size of the genitals.
meaning that a dude with 12cm dick and 220 scale balls can cum 300ml, yet another dude with 220cm dick and 0.1 scale balls can cum approximately 70 litres.
also the orifice capacity doesn't make sense. or breaks on cumming, as you can be overfilled and remain that way forever.
fun.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
heh, this game uses strange calculations.
but it once again proves that pee is stored in balls and not cum, because the amount of cum depends on the size of the genitals.
meaning that a dude with 12cm dick and 220 scale balls can cum 300ml, yet another dude with 220cm dick and 0.1 scale balls can cum approximately 70 litres.
also the orifice capacity doesn't make sense. or breaks on cumming, as you can be overfilled and remain that way forever.
fun.
yea the amounts of fluids in the game are rather generous

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes