Jul 18, 2017
pretty good game, really has potential to be great, specialy if add more detail to random npcs silhouettes, and more customization is always nice, and the modding is amazing really
but i wish you could lock npcs in chastity for longer than the sex scene, like some can do to your character

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
decided to try out, not regretting in the slightest, excited to see it develop

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
Liliths throne HAS fetish filtering. I can turn my LT game into only male Himbros who love getting it deep at any time. Theres ALSO fetish manipulation in this to a degree, by clicking the "Me" button.
Thank you for this information! I hadn't found those options in this game yet. Is there a way to disable certain types of bondage (I'm not a fan of chastity, so I want to remove chastity cages while keeping all the other options)?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Unless I missed something like I often do: there's no way to change your body configuration once you actually start playing, right? Like growing a dick or something.

aoeusnth

Oct 16, 2018
Does anyone know where the nursery is? I scouted everywhere reachable on all three (plus living quarters) levels, including the off-limit areas, only place I haven't been is that disconnected piece of rooms in the mineshafts.

EDIT: Nevermind, just had a look at the source. Medical level, the green room to the right *without an icon*.

Last edited:

GalacticNebula

Jan 14, 2021
It is my first time writing a comment on f95, this game has huge potential from my opinion of playing the game. The only part I would argue about is the lack of content within the game, but of course, this game is still updating.

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
A certain point in Rahi's content reminds me of... ... ... was it, maybe this one? (Blatant spoilers in the link by the by)
Mechanically speaking, but maybe also content/context as well? Was quite a while ago I took a look at the linked game, assuming that is the one I'm thinking of... anyway, not complaining either way, just an incredible sense of deja-vu.

Jul 22, 2017
Not a fan of the DoL-style generic sex scenes that play out like a combat encounter, but I'm glad to see there's actual standard written sex scenes as well. This project seems very promising, anything to break up the monotony of CoC2/TiTS is good with me.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes