Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Pretty good start, really solid base and not completely barren. The dialogues in sex scenes need a lot more... just more of everything but I'm very hopeful for this project. And thank you for including
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that is such a fun niche fetish.

fawksiii

Aug 23, 2018
I love everything about it so far, one thing that could push it over the edge for me is more random events while walking around, I liked the fights and the sex fights when they happened, but it felt like I sorta had to force them to happen rather than dynamically through gameplay. I played a lot of Degrees of Lewdity, and while I don't want this game to be as extreme as that game tends to get with its basically non stop event every second at some points, A little of it would go a long way :)

kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
This game fucking surprised me with the modding and the animated silhouettes, I hope it becomes a bigger than TiTs

nobody100

Nov 27, 2020
How does the modding scene look like anyways? Given how newish this game is, and early it is in dev, I would be surprised if there is a decent amount of mods already. Still really impressive though to support something like that out of the box, and so early too

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
The description with BDSM etc combined with TiTS being an inspiration has me very interested O:

EDIT: This is really promising, also those animations are really nice!
Thiw iw hot >///>

EDIT3: Oh my goodness, Rahi is adorable, but domme Rahi? Pure hnnngj.

EDIT4: Ok, I absolutely love this game to bits, it is like Lilith's Throne combined with TiTS, but where "small breasts" arent double d's, where roughing someone up actually means breaking a paw or two sometimes, where non-con isnt usually hidden behind a veil of "oh, you are drugged to oblivion and so on.

And Im a sucker for the type of personal story as it is presented with some characters here, tragic backstory might be seen as cheesy by some, but the writing paints a picture very well in my opinion, it did hit me hard in the feels a few times too.

Also, integrated mod browser o:

Also, anthro focus <3

Last edited:

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
I love everything about it so far, one thing that could push it over the edge for me is more random events while walking around, I liked the fights and the sex fights when they happened, but it felt like I sorta had to force them to happen rather than dynamically through gameplay. I played a lot of Degrees of Lewdity, and while I don't want this game to be as extreme as that game tends to get with its basically non stop event every second at some points, A little of it would go a long way :)
I haven't dug into the game code yet, but from what I can tell from just playing your risk of a combat encounter depends on your reputation and your exposure. So the longer you play and the less you wear, the more likely you are to get molested. Check the "Exposure" status icon.

Besides that, walking around forbidden areas like east of the yard and behind the clinic will get you stopped pretty frequently.

OverlordZenith

Mar 18, 2023
I am begging the writer of this game to learn another word for male than "guy"... I have read the word "guy" like 20 times and I haven't even started the game yet.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Inmates generally leave you alone unless you have exposure levels(I think they can still attack you without any but its a very low chance without exposure). However, you can look for a fight too by clicking the me button and then look for trouble. You can increase your exposure by removing clothing or walking around with cum on you.
My problem is that I can't find random inmates, only few scripted ones.

Feb 3, 2021
Does attitude do anything? I jacked my character's percentages up and down like they were being nerve stapled, but I didn't notice any particularly standout dialogue.

Also holy cow seducing people is way worse than just beating them up. I feel like I'm a fighting game character with how many ankles I've broken. I'm gonna teach this prison the meaning of the word footsies.

Nov 14, 2018
Really good. One thing though which is actually a same issue I had with Throne of Lilith which this game seems to be influenced by; I wish you could have some customization over the random NPC generation. Like adjusting the like/dislike frequency for each fetish or the ratio of sub/dom spawns.

sa080691

Feb 7, 2019
great game! thank you!!!!

can i make wish here?
since this game have "pain"

could it be possible to have some descripion at contractions?

like, endure contractions cause more pain or something or that

that's just wish, this game is great at this stage! thank you again!

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Does anyone know number/code of sences: the torture room (with alex event) and wooden horse ) after fail captain mission with tahi?

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
Really good. One thing though which is actually a same issue I had with Throne of Lilith which this game seems to be influenced by; I wish you could have some customization over the random NPC generation. Like adjusting the like/dislike frequency for each fetish or the ratio of sub/dom spawns.
Liliths throne HAS fetish filtering. I can turn my LT game into only male Himbros who love getting it deep at any time. Theres ALSO fetish manipulation in this to a degree, by clicking the "Me" button.

UltraOtaku

Feb 5, 2021
Awesome game so far!
Especially loves how MC holes stretches if used often, very lewd!
But as a dirty pervert, i have to ask - do You planning to add more degrading content? Foot scenes was great, but there's barely few of them, and it seems that Rahi feet scene become unavailable after some point of dominating training. Piss scenes very kinky, but there is only one piss drinking scene, and it's not repeatable. I wish MC could willingly drink piss after random encounters, or "working" as urinal, or, at least, be personal toilet for Rahi, meow). I also very gratefull for a rimming Rahi scene, so few games giving attention to this fetish. And less would give you experience a submission to your slave.
Anyway, even if You dont want to make accent on those kinks, i will gladly continue to play this masterpiece of text-based games!

Reactions: Raindrops400
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes