magfan2255

May 28, 2020
looks quite promising, but i am revulsed by furry. i do like monstergirls, but i dont like it when thee woman has absolutely no human features. i would prefer atleast a human face along with genitals.
this looks like it took inpiration from liliths throne, and despite being fed up of of innoxia's false promises of proper game development, i will definitely prefer lilith's throne over this because i can choose my mc to be a full human and the npcs to be monstergirls with faint features of monsters which i would much rather prefer over furries anytime.
i do like the potential of this game, but its entirely out of my taste, yet; unless we do something about it.

skeropo

Mar 18, 2019
Anyone know how to remove restraints? I somehow seem to have gotten all of them on at once and can't properly struggle out of them

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Go home and rest to recover your stamina whenever you run out of it while attempting to remove restraints.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Is the capacity to impregnate yourself a feature or bug?
Absolutely a feature considering alex's questline involving the portal panties allows you to do just that.

Anyone know how to remove restraints? I somehow seem to have gotten all of them on at once and can't properly struggle out of them
Focus on bondage mittens first then wrist cuffs. Those two hinder your ability to remove further bondage. If both hands and wrists are free you can take blindfolds and plugs off without any minigame. If you tire yourself out, rest(Not sleep. Sleeping resets the struggle percent) for a couple hours to get some stam back. You can also eat in the cafeteria once a day for free too for some stam that way. Otherwise, use the sex slave skill perks to restore stam by having sex with people.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
I got in by volunteering for experiments. Not sure if there are other ways in.
Other way is panicking and not sticking the tube with the experimental drug in your butt when stealing it from the doctor. Stealing the drug is part of the main questline. The doctor will catch you with the drug and send you to the ward to "treat" your bad behaviour.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Is there more content for Jackie or does it just end after the stocks scene? Are the bullies at the gym part of it? Nothing seems to happen after beating them in the gym bathroom.

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
How stacked against you is the deck if you want to play as dominant, and/or straight?

Are there any even any perks that help you fight?

Reactions: Doomdooom

YSP=

Feb 13, 2020
How stacked against you is the deck if you want to play as dominant, and/or straight?

Are there any even any perks that help you fight?
You are going to let opponents bond you to grind getting good removing bondage gear if not then you are going to take much longer when thrown into the stockade that increases your risk of being used. Also once you get good at bondage you can use it on your opponent, this can make a dicey fight a breeze as you stack bondage gear on them making them unable to attack while getting Lust (though them not moving means you are free to just keep dealing pain without them having an attack as they are busy using their turns getting the gear off). Though you can do the early grind while winning fights it will just the option of dominant sex with the defeat opponent is usually off the table unless you remove the gear right there. Other then that you have the issue useful perks for fighting require grinding getting fucked, like cum lover perk set that will help with pain and buff your attack when covered in cum with the some perks from this set though you can try grinding to be a higher level then your opponent.

Yet once you grind even with a balanced character it is easy to win through either inflicting pain or lust where either way the opponent will be sub to your imminently after the fight, especially with items. Though there really is not much to do story wise as you have to agree to be Tavi's sub to do what story there is.

• Sad
Reactions: Spamwise

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
Yet once you grind even with a balanced character it is easy to win through either inflicting pain or lust where either way the opponent will be sub to your imminently after the fight, especially with items. Though there really is not much to do story wise as you have to agree to be Tavi's sub to do what story there is.
Thanks. Doesn't sound like there's much here for me, then.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Honestly I'm fine with a game where you're a fresh meat prisoner being mostly sub, but loading all the dom options onto your self insert fursona with the same name as you that's dying of alcohol addiction is just weird and makes me want to call a welfare check on the dev to get them away from the bottle.
The progression of that storyline is really weird, too. You go straight from trying to help another prisoner who's getting picked on to watching her drink herself to death and the next logical progression is uh...that she becomes your prison slave bitch? I felt like I went from point A to point W.

I'm not aggressively anti-sub content, I'm more than good with a nice mix, but with a premise like this I'm going into it wanting to try my best to make it in prison. It's not just that there's more sub content; it's that the story so far seems to require you to immediately become someone's bitch and she wants nothing to do with you if you bite back. Part of the appeal of a premise like this, even from a submissive angle, is that you're struggling against the grain. Here it's like it's expecting you to immediately cave to pressure and that's not a very fun angle for dom OR sub content in a prison setting.

I do hope it sorts itself out a little better because I adore the base systems of the game.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes