Kionatria

Feb 6, 2023
Is there any planned content for the 'Breeding' skill line? Breeding seems quite close to Fertility, as being bred is essentially giving birth, which is handled by Fertility skill line, making Breeding rather pointless to have, or level.

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Is there any planned content for the 'Breeding' skill line? Breeding seems quite close to Fertility, as being bred is essentially giving birth, which is handled by Fertility skill line, making Breeding rather pointless to have, or level.
IIRC Fertility started out as a mod the dev just decided to add fully, my guess is that going forward breeding might focus more on male fertility, with fertility focusing on well, the female end

lefteyehawk

Feb 5, 2018
has someone else a problem with dmges or corrupted savefiles? the game just closed/crashed without error and now i cant load the save, not even the two backups

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
I'd like to see more ways to gain base XP other than combat, particularly since a lot of roleplay options require having X in a given main stat to use them.
It's not particularly intuitive but I think the game wants you to participate in combat no matter what. The intended alternative to fighting is being a gigaslut who wins the encounters through "sex combat".

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
It's not particularly intuitive but I think the game wants you to participate in combat no matter what. The intended alternative to fighting is being a gigaslut who wins the encounters through "sex combat".
Well it's teasing, and honestly it can be quite OP if specked into

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
after played a long time now , i think than a little feature is missing : sexual orientation of your playable caractere
for now each sex can inflict you lust damage , each sex can walk toward you for ask sex or exhib

i understand the concept , everone have to got ther pleasure , and i agree

but somewhere is a pity to not choice who can deal lust and pleasure

if you play a lesbian girl .. is stupid to receive lust damage from men / shemale/herm
same if you are straight , receiving lust damage from guy .. meh .

is just a detail for some people , but i think that would be a good thing to add , for be sure than everyone have ther fun

Reactions: ItzSpc

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
So is there a way to encounter randomly generated NPCs again? I assume they're randomly generated, anyways. Came across a wolf guard I quite like.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
They're randomly generated but you can (randomly) meet them again. There is a fairly high chance but you'll probably have to get through several other npcs before meeting the npc you want to see again.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
So is there a way to encounter randomly generated NPCs again? I assume they're randomly generated, anyways. Came across a wolf guard I quite like.
you can meet them again randomly , or if you want see them , you can clic on :
me>encounter>caractere>inmate/nurses/guard> meet or forget ( just have toremmeber ther names)

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Basically, go to "me" (hotkey: T) then "encounters" (hotkey: Q) then "characters" and then choose which catagory you want to revisit, it will show you a list of all NPCs of that type you have encountered and let you either re-find them or forget/delete them

Edit: Ninja'd

• Haha
Reactions: sgtlev

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
i think than a little feature is missing : sexual orientation of your playable caractere
for now each sex can inflict you lust damage , each sex can walk toward you for ask sex or exhib
In such games, in my opinion, the direct "sexual orientation" by the gender of the characters does not work well. Now, if the developer finalizes the system of attractive and unsavory traits, already partially implemented through loved and hated kinks, that would be great. And much more efficient in the conditions of the mass of genders variations in the game. For example, a player character might be aroused by an NPC having a vagina, A or larger breasts, and feminine facial features, while having a penis might be repulsive. And such a set of preferences becomes the "orientation" of the character. Otherwise, a situation may turn out when a character with a penis and no breasts but with a femininity of more than 60 is attracted only because she is formally a woman from the point of view of the game, and the PC has a "I love womans!" orientation.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
In such games, in my opinion, the direct "sexual orientation" by the gender of the characters does not work well. Now, if the developer finalizes the system of attractive and unsavory traits, already partially implemented through loved and hated kinks, that would be great. And much more efficient in the conditions of the mass of genders variations in the game. For example, a player character might be aroused by an NPC having a vagina, A or larger breasts, and feminine facial features, while having a penis might be repulsive. And such a set of preferences becomes the "orientation" of the character. Otherwise, a situation may turn out when a character with a penis and no breasts but with a femininity of more than 60 is attracted only because she is formally a woman from the point of view of the game, and the PC has a "I love womans!" orientation.
Orientation doesn't work well when femininity and masculinity is a sliding scale of values.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
after played a long time now , i think than a little feature is missing : sexual orientation of your playable caractere

i understand the concept , everone have to got ther pleasure , and i agree

but somewhere is a pity to not choice who can deal lust and pleasure

if you play a lesbian girl .. is stupid to receive lust damage from men / shemale/herm
same if you are straight , receiving lust damage from guy .. meh .

is just a detail for some people , but i think that would be a good thing to add , for be sure than everyone have ther fun
If anything you should lose lust or arousal if a character who's not your type tries to seduce you.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Orientation doesn't work well when femininity and masculinity is a sliding scale of values.
Nah it does. A straight guy isn't going to find a feminine boy attractive. Feminity and masculinity really has no bearing on sexual attraction when it comes to orientation.

Gilibertolo

Aug 23, 2018
Man, this story... I was really madshit angry after the last bit of story. I can't wait for the next story update. Still I hope they will add the other routes. I mean I don't have problem with the sub route but... you know... I prefer a more neutral/dominat route.

PS: Poor little kitty

Reactions: ItzSpc

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Nah it does. A straight guy isn't going to find a feminine boy attractive. Feminity and masculinity really has no bearing on sexual attraction when it comes to orientation.
Then this might not be the game for you. Have you ever played CoC or Tits? This game is heavily inspired by these titles, and like in them every character is basically a giga slutty pansexual furry.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes