CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
I was able to get through without most of the gay content. Just don't use sexual moves on the few male characters in the final escape and it worked out. There's some opportunity to be the dom near the end, depending on how you fix the character (I forgot her name), but it is very sub focused, or switch with sub-leaning tendencies.
The devs say in the game they're working on other paths to escape and endings and some of them will probably be more dominant.

I do think they need a way to switch the genders/genitals of plot important NPCs. Being able not being able to do a lot of the content because it was gay was a major letdown.
Choosing a path at the start of the game would help allot, dom/sub/switch and restricting certain acts such as feet or being penetrated like you can with the generic npc's options.

If you're straight or dom you have to avoid so much content instead of just letting the player assume the other characters role.

You can't even finish the final underground fight club mission unless you just click the skip button and pretend your character didn't have anything done to them and it's best to just ignore the head doctor all together, adding a warning label isn't good enough in a modular game like this.

Also a fun idea would be letting us play the role of the Guard and work our way up the rank into owning the Prison.

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
You can't even finish the final underground fight club mission unless you just click the skip button and pretend your character didn't have anything done to them
This moment was disappointing during the first playthrough. After the Avy used "doping", I expected that after another victory she would use it again and fall down with an overdose. Instead, "No, no, no, you lost anyway!" -_- Stupid and boring.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Enjoyed the game, but it would be nice if you could toggle features like "Disable/Enable Gay/Futa/etc" content. I like the idea of the blueshift stuff and the technology CNC but not a fan of my character getting dicks in his ass.
This and the inability to "win" much is really just the downside of having sub be the main thing the dev's focusing on right now, which sucks because the best way to play these kinds of games is to stack all the cum+ modifiers, fight someone and cum into them so much they rocket off your dick and splat against the nearby wall.
Instead you're at the mercy of whatever fetishes the dev's into and now you get turnoffs regardless of what you do.
Taking control OUT of the player's hands is one of the most annoying things in games like these, unless you specifically have such a huge sub fetish that having zero control is the sexy part.

I still remember that time Lilith's Throne's dev was stupid as hell and implemented someone's one-dimensional Mary Sue OC (a Patreon reward? I'm not sure, could've just been a friend or something) that was super duper special-est of special and could somehow break all the game's existing mechanics and had plot armor, and even the game's crime mechanics would bend in a way it's literally illegal to try to punish her trying to mug you, and the game goes out of its way to ignore any stats or skills you have, just to make sure she wins, despite the fact it doesn't make sense.
Thankfully, someone found a workaround to import her into the game as an actual character, and, well, the game has LOTS of options to use and abuse 99.99999% of the game's cast, so yeaaaaahhhh, the OC's owner threw a tantrum for not being super special-est perfect anymore and couldn't understand why her OC was so hated. I can't remember if the character's still in the game or not, though I don't really care because the dev made some really annoying game design mistakes a while back that made the game less fun to play.

Reactions: forcedtosignup43

saderlane

May 24, 2022
Choosing a path at the start of the game would help allot, dom/sub/switch and restricting certain acts such as feet or being penetrated like you can with the generic npc's options.

If you're straight or dom you have to avoid so much content instead of just letting the player assume the other characters role.

You can't even finish the final underground fight club mission unless you just click the skip button and pretend your character didn't have anything done to them and it's best to just ignore the head doctor all together, adding a warning label isn't good enough in a modular game like this.

Also a fun idea would be letting us play the role of the Guard and work our way up the rank into owning the Prison.
You can turn off some stuff for the generic encounters which is nice at least. I'm hopeful considering the early state of the game (no clue how long its been in development), but they have said that there are other paths being made. I doubt there's any where you'd be a guard though considering the premise of the game. I can see someone making that a mod though.

• Thinking Face

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
I doubt there's any where you'd be a guard though considering the premise of the game. I can see someone making that a mod though.
have an alternate story or include it as an newgame+

Add new tile sets, a wardens office instead of a cell, new interactions with the staff and inmates, set new rules for the inmates and staff to follow. It would be a complete flip of the power dynamic. it's more of a job for the dev then a mod since that could break the moment a new update/mod gets added.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
This moment was disappointing during the first playthrough. After the Avy used "doping", I expected that after another victory she would use it again and fall down with an overdose. Instead, "No, no, no, you lost anyway!" -_- Stupid and boring.
You're supposed to spike her dope with the help of the doctor

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Update: played the game cheating like hell just to see what the game's got to offer instead of grinding for hours, it's a very shallow experience with lots of placeholders and railroading, I'm actually really surprised how much the game's writer is like "NO NO NO, YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT, BEND OVER AND TAKE IT" just because the dev is a huge sub. The arena fight is probably the worst bit of that, the fact she's even allowed to take a second injection that magically heals her twice even though you've just spent all that time literally biting and clawing and whatever and would've likely broken any extra syringes she's carrying or stopped her when she tries to do it a second time. It's literally canon you're better than her physically or sexually by the sheer fact you've beaten her twice, I 100% don't believe the game when it says "ackshually *adjusts glasses* u lose, haha", it's just poor writing and very irritating because the writer can't come up with any better way to do it. Hell, you have a shiv by now, I don't think she's gonna inject magic serum to replace her missing kidneys.

frozenender

Nov 8, 2022
Update: played the game cheating like hell just to see what the game's got to offer instead of grinding for hours, it's a very shallow experience with lots of placeholders and railroading, I'm actually really surprised how much the game's writer is like "NO NO NO, YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT, BEND OVER AND TAKE IT" just because the dev is a huge sub. The arena fight is probably the worst bit of that, the fact she's even allowed to take a second injection that magically heals her twice even though you've just spent all that time literally biting and clawing and whatever and would've likely broken any extra syringes she's carrying or stopped her when she tries to do it a second time. It's literally canon you're better than her physically or sexually by the sheer fact you've beaten her twice, I 100% don't believe the game when it says "ackshually *adjusts glasses* u lose, haha", it's just poor writing and very irritating because the writer can't come up with any better way to do it. Hell, you have a shiv by now, I don't think she's gonna inject magic serum to replace her missing kidneys.
You're taking the game too seriously and literally.

Reactions: khaal

Koburo

May 30, 2017
I agree, it's never fun to win a fight and then see yourself lose in a "cutscene" just because of a scripted loss no matter how good you actually did. I wouldn't even have minded if you just had to beat her several times with her getting progressively more powerful if the game gave you the win at the end.
The whole drug spiking scene could be an optional thing for if you lost.

You know, multiple paths in a text-based game.

Jan 27, 2019
Yeah, but there are still the main characters that have content I would enjoy if it wasn't gay/futa. The freeuse stuff with Alex's tech is cool, but I don't want to play through it cause gay content isn't my thing.
Adding onto this, the bluespace panties ignore species options. In my own playthrough, my character got impregnated by a human despite the fact I have the human species disabled thanks to the bluespace panties, so this is something the dev should look into.

SukebeOokami

Oct 10, 2022
Its funny and amusing to see many people already shit talking about a game that is in its very early development stage. Like seriously people? I dont defend dev and agree that being forced to sub is annoying but i assume we will get more options in the future.

MrPles4nt

Dec 25, 2022
Dev notes says

There will be 3 routes but for now I focus on 1 that is oriented towards subby people. There is a few hours of gameplay
Is that outdated? Not really a sub person if most of the stuff in here's still geared towards that I might wait before trying/supporting

karlmarxfemboy

Apr 16, 2023
SUBMISSIVES RISE UP

i'm not a furry, but i hardly mind furry games and such. i downloaded it to try mostly because it's text-based and reminded me of TiTS and Lilith's Throne. it follows the same premise as these games, but with less content (it's still in early development compared to, for example, TiTS, tho).
i saw some options to be dominant to Rahi and to the one yoga wolf (forgot her name), so people who enjoy domination should try their routes. maybe you'll enjoy it, idk.
looking forward to seeing more of the doctor, btw.

Reactions: Gerdybird43

Underseeker

Dec 11, 2022
I heard there is a way to use a debug menu to give yourself perk points for the skill trees you want. I just don't know how to do that so I am wondering if someone can tell me how to do it, that could be nice.

Macza

Dec 7, 2023
I have just finished the game, and wow, am i out of words
At first it seems like a goofy perv game, but it got me interested soo much. Imagining things as you read only makes you more and more immersed the story. If you ignore the lewd stuff, this would make a GREAT movie with Tavi's route (for now duh as its the only way to get an ending)
Having to hack one of the terminals was a fun 'minigame', minigames in general work very well here, more focus should be put into this.
But what i disliked when playing was a small lacking in unique characters, dont get me wrong the ones already in game are made very well imo, but theres no much other memorable ones, and some only appear a few short times. Adding onto this, its kinda dumb how no character ever realizes it when you have the infertile base perk.
I also disliked how hard it is at the start, having to grind the exp can get boring after a while, especially when being the dom in procedural scenes, for now its better to just willingly lock yourself into stocks or the slut wall
and one last nitpick is how the combat is slightly lacking. Sure later on you get some stuff to play with but it still boils down to punch > block > and the ociassional dodge. The underground was very fun despite his.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes