Zenoxus

Donor
Aug 6, 2019
New update!!!!
Yep :)

Version 0.1.2 just got released The Alex Rynard Update over on his GitHub page also re-uploaded to mega here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Pretty much one of the best text based rpgs around. Bcs even if its "text-based" we need some graphics too, and not some random portraits from internet. I like char customization, bcs you can see what did you do to your char. Dev, good luck with game, i'm gonna keep my eye on this.
I wholeheartedly disagree with that, some of the best text based game, doesn't have imagery, because you can use your imagination instead of what the author insists.

Noby

Nov 17, 2018
I wholeheartedly disagree with that, some of the best text based game, doesn't have imagery, because you can use your imagination instead of what the author insists.
In addition, not needing to draw art for every scene allows the author to add much more content much more quickly.

I would say the current amount of art, with the portraits and simple animation models, is more than adequate.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
There's a text game that comes with images, but lets you turn them off. I was so happy about that because I hated the pics.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Great if that works out for you, I myself cannot stare at plain text for that long without my mind finding more interesting things to think about.
Images also help me greatly to know how to imagine things cause I'm not all that good at assembling mental pictures out of plain descriptions.

Dunkan

Nov 4, 2017
Well, i am happy for those people with good imagination,bcs i don't have that. For people like me its great game, i like text too but i need to see my char too, and sex scenes too. I play TITS, even if it doesn't have much pics.

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
Well, i am happy for those people with good imagination,bcs i don't have that. For people like me its great game, i like text too but i need to see my char too, and sex scenes too. I play TITS, even if it doesn't have much pics.
i agree at least an image that shows what my character looks like ya know

Reactions: Dunkan
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes