eggxcelsior

May 25, 2023
This is equal parts promising and tedious so far. Kind of funny how NPCs will do things like knock you unconscious and then get mad that you're not listening to their commands. Or they'll choose to milk you despite hating lactation, then complain that they weren't satisfied afterwards.

The animations are a cool touch, pretty well done. I also quite like how both the player and NPCs can initiate stuff. More than anything I wish pregnancy was a little more like TiTS or CoC, or at least that it'd come up in dialogue more often. All the perks are about not getting pregnant which doesn't feel like a perk to someone like me lol. Would it be worthwhile to cook up a mod? Would be fun to expand on the birth mechanic a little.

DragonWood

Jun 17, 2022
More than anything I wish pregnancy was a little more like TiTS or CoC, or at least that it'd come up in dialogue more often. All the perks are about not getting pregnant which doesn't feel like a perk to someone like me lol. Would it be worthwhile to cook up a mod? Would be fun to expand on the birth mechanic a little.
i think this made me realize how much the pregnancy in this game kind of sucks content wise since it has depth in all the wrong places with that depth being in how pregnancy functions and affects your stats but the actual content for pregnancy is practically non-existent.

Correct me if im wrong but if your mc gets pregnant i don't think it's given more attention from anyone other than an extra line mentioning it at most, and if you get someone pregnant they also at most just get an extra line about it and then go and give birth later, and rahi gets one repeatable scene before the kids get blasted away which sours the nice moment for me even if it fits the setting.

the update preg was added also mentions you won't be able to interact with your kids ever with the excuse being it's an adult game which i think is fucking awful reasoning (ESPECIALLY since it's mentioned TiTS and LT have influenced the game and they both have ways you can interact with your kids, for fun/flavor text in TiTS case and sexually in LT where they magically grow up or something) i just hope it isn't an excuse for pregnancy continuing to just kind of exist in the game but whatever i might be talking out my ass just because i want some good preg content

Also is it possible to mod in mechanics? biting my tounge on modding since i love talking my head off and i refuse to learn how to spoiler things but modding seems to just be races and custom character scenes from what i've read and i refuse to get mods from discord to find out

Furro95

Apr 23, 2020
i think this made me realize how much the pregnancy in this game kind of sucks content wise since it has depth in all the wrong places with that depth being in how pregnancy functions and affects your stats but the actual content for pregnancy is practically non-existent.

Correct me if im wrong but if your mc gets pregnant i don't think it's given more attention from anyone other than an extra line mentioning it at most, and if you get someone pregnant they also at most just get an extra line about it and then go and give birth later, and rahi gets one repeatable scene before the kids get blasted away which sours the nice moment for me even if it fits the setting.

the update preg was added also mentions you won't be able to interact with your kids ever with the excuse being it's an adult game which i think is fucking awful reasoning (ESPECIALLY since it's mentioned TiTS and LT have influenced the game and they both have ways you can interact with your kids, for fun/flavor text in TiTS case and sexually in LT where they magically grow up or something) i just hope it isn't an excuse for pregnancy continuing to just kind of exist in the game but whatever i might be talking out my ass just because i want some good preg content

Also is it possible to mod in mechanics? biting my tounge on modding since i love talking my head off and i refuse to learn how to spoiler things but modding seems to just be races and custom character scenes from what i've read and i refuse to get mods from discord to find out
If you go to the github you can find a guide on how to mod the game from basic things to the more complex stuff.

Since you don't want to get mods from discord you can go to the itch.io page and play the online version to see the mods. Load the game for the first time, go to options, enable the moded launcher, reload the page and browse the mods to take a look.

Reactions: DragonWood

DragonWood

Jun 17, 2022
If you go to the github you can find a guide on how to mod the game from basic things to the more complex stuff.

Since you don't want to get mods from discord you can go to the itch.io page and play the online version to see the mods. Load the game for the first time, go to options, enable the moded launcher, reload the page and browse the mods to take a look.
Didn't know the game had a mod browser that's pretty cool and hey there's a preg expansion mod in the list as well which makes a nice bandage fix to my earlier complaining even if it only really gives Alex the bulk of content that being a few scenes but content is content

Hope the next update actually interests me though I've lost most interest in this game since Articia was added and i blasted through her content that i don't remember (does she really have a total word count of 116k? damn give Nova or Risha some of that love at least, they need it)

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Still hoping for some Dr.quinn content, they gave us a double fake out during the Tavi route left me feeling pretty disappointed

Edit: I should mention the content I'm hoping for is more sub content for her.

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
trying to actually setup this game to make mods is PAIN. Like trying to load pck mods in godot along with your own custom code usually leads to ass loads of "invalid code" hits and you are just sitting there spamming the debug continue button.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFreakyOne
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes