3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BrokenDreams-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Shooters

Dec 26, 2023
Story has been great so far and want to see how it develops, but will the limited choices (not meant as a bad thing with the good character building) have any impact on the outcome, or is this going to be more like a kinetic novel?

Reactions: m3lee

aleafinthewind

Nov 11, 2019
No, because it's not a VN. It's a sandbox game.
Theoretically a sandbox game. So far it's completely linear with only one event available at a time. The current gameplay loop is "journal says to go to X location at Y time, go to X at Y, view scene; repeat until you reach end of story content". The exploration mechanic is completely extraneous aside from being able to talk to Natsumi around the house (with only one short scene per room/time that never changes).

I enjoy the game, but I'm hoping 0.5 or a later version adds proper sandbox mechanics. Too bad it'll be a long while before we can find out.

Malkavian

Jun 8, 2017
I enjoy the game, but I'm hoping 0.5 or a later version adds proper sandbox mechanics. Too bad it'll be a long while before we can find out.
I'm hoping that a later version removes the sandbox mechanics. This game feels and plays like a kinetic novel, I feel like the dev should embrace it.

Biggering

Jul 23, 2022
I'm hoping that a later version removes the sandbox mechanics. This game feels and plays like a kinetic novel, I feel like the dev should embrace it.
AGREE!!

And I've told this MULTIPLE TIMES!

I will deactivate the Free-Roam system and make it exclusive to the Free-Use Mode or special scenes.

It is funny... someone says that I'm a bad writer when the reality is that I'm writing in a language different than English and still doing great, the 1% telling me that is a bad story... well, I know I can't do everything perfect but at least I know how to read lol

FR...These guys are blind or something, I don't know who said this was a Sandbox game
Like Whaaaat? Dude...these two made my day... You have to be very, VERY SPECIAL to think this is a Sandbox game and not a visual novel, like c'mon. (Moderator of this threat included as well)

Sorry guys, this was the only remaining trace of toxicity in my system, I swear

Jun 20, 2023
AGREE!!

I will deactivate the Free-Roam system and make it exclusive to the Free-Use Mode or special scenes.

It is funny... someone says that I'm a bad writer when the reality is that I'm writing in a language different than English and still doing great, the 1% telling me that is a bad story... well, I know I can't do everything perfect but at least I know how to read lol

FR...These guys are blind or something, I don't know who said this was a Sandbox game
Like Whaaaat? Dude...these two made my day... You have to be very, VERY SPECIAL to think this is a Sandbox game and not a visual novel, like c'mon. (Moderator of this threat included as well)

Yeah it was very clear you have another language as your native one, rather than english. Were you inspired by Sensei Overnight by any chance? Very strong resemblance in some cases and some ost seems to be from there as well. I could be mistaken about inspiration of course, but good luck either way. You should consider to make a pacing of writing a bit more linear, the writing is fine, the pacing of events are jumping from up and down and down to up, that one is a problem, overall not bad. Scary and disturbing scenes are done very well by the way, actually creeps the fuck out

rdmrdm

Jul 2, 2023
AGREE!!

Bro crashed out

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes