Collection Ren'Py Abandoned Broken Heart Bordello [Ch. 1-7] [Smersh & Akabur]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Heinbloed1187

Mar 13, 2018
Im also stuck. I got the stuff from the monk. Then I beat up the guy from the girl who lives in my house. Now she is gone, and not at home. But now nothing new is happening. Patrolling, and the girl I live with is working at bar, that’s it...

Does the game tell me, when I can move on to the next chapter or do i have to do by myself ? I started with chapter 1

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Im also stuck. I got the stuff from the monk. Then I beat up the guy from the girl who lives in my house. Now she is gone, and not at home. But now nothing new is happening. Patrolling, and the girl I live with is working at bar, that’s it...

Does the game tell me, when I can move on to the next chapter or do i have to do by myself ? I started with chapter 1
The girl that starts to rent from upstairs you will usually be available at night in her room and that is when you get rent from her or something else. ;) The other girl will eventually progress to and it all might be connected to the amount of days your in the city, also there should be part's involving the sailors at night/day and the boy in the market in day. :)

Heinbloed1187

Mar 13, 2018
Thanks for the answer !

Well, I already received “service“ and rent. But now her room is open and empty.
Does the game tell me to continue in next chapter or do I have to start again with chapter 2? Is it better to start direct with chapter 3 or 4 ?

Pharan

Apr 23, 2017
Thanks for the answer !

Well, I already received “service“ and rent. But now her room is open and empty.
Does the game tell me to continue in next chapter or do I have to start again with chapter 2? Is it better to start direct with chapter 3 or 4 ?
Yep you're close to end of chapter 1. After you have a talk with the first chick about Bet there will be an event at the tavern during the night that will trigger chapter 2. I imagine the game would be confusing if you skipped chapters.

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
So now he is doing Grim City, and BhB is on hold? I see he adapted common patreon strategy to drop almost finished products and start new ones.

Reactions: Ken and GaRbS

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
IDK, I got bored, and decided to Ted Turner this screen shot...
*UPDATED* Sorry about that, the last one had a big error...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dozer

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Is this game still being worked on?
It appears so, but for almost 12mths he's been working on and it hasn't got passed chapter 0 in 12mths. so i think it will be a long wait.

Mar 30, 2018
Am I the only one that sometimes freezes for 3 seconds after clicking dialogues and switching locations? Id get through the game alot faster if there was a fix.

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
It appears so, but for almost 12mths he's been working on and it hasn't got passed chapter 0 in 12mths. so i think it will be a long wait.
Hey does anyone have or know where to download the chapter 0 of this other game?
Also, the chapter 1 is available in that link if someone is interested

Reactions: Ashurael

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Any chance there is a Gallery Save or Console Commands for this? I was searching for a walkthrough but no luck so far :-/

Reactions: Eavesdropz
Jul 31, 2018
is there a walkthrough? im stucked at chapter 1........i rented the house to bet,i got the rent and the service,im listed to the city guard and now i dont know what to do....any help?

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
so the game is black and white or its work in progress and it will be colored in the future or what ?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes