Collection Ren'Py Abandoned Broken Heart Bordello [Ch. 1-7] [Smersh & Akabur]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Discovered this/those game(s) some weeks after looking for Akabur stuff.
Nice one. Only too sad things are the 2 last episods, very nice for gameplay but not even gallery unlock about character art like the 5 others, even if new outfits or naked or with items (ch.6 was the best to chose different wardrobe option).

Then you finaly got to unlock a new outfit for pirate lady and the game is over, can't even profit of it or make a good printscreen, not even in gallery character unlock since there is only those new scene art (I respect the art but I didn't enjoy it, personal taste, though even with that art I would have liked a final chapter and meaning more of Lanis in any kind of way... mc is already a mofo with different issues so, let's just make it a fun one at least with different choices about Lanis... I'm not going to extend this one: you got it ).

Too bad because the game was kind of fun, even if the mc was a real asshole (I'm more used to akabur genie mc kind of funny and cool guy in general). This one is a serious sick one. (I tend to play games IC and was a bit annoyed about that ranting bitch always naming us asshole but I can't blame her much...)

Anyway, it was fun to play but also frustrating because after trying many different options, there are still gallery things I was not able to unlock. Never seen any walktrhough, neither replies about the same questions already asked from those 14 pages about it so I guess it's kind a lost.

I didn't get one thing is what did mc meant about "She reminds me of someone... but... that can't be" when he sees the noble Lady with different hairstyle doing her public feminist thing. No way it's her mom, who do you think she reminded him of? Just curious... (or maybe it's a kind of joke I didn't get)

Btw, funny thing: who else had the feeling Diastra was the awesome female version of the great Maslab? ^^ Them two should have met each other at some point godamn!t... (since Genie was there outside of the tavern, nothing would be impossible as crossovers).

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I didn't get one thing is what did mc meant about "She reminds me of someone... but... that can't be" when he sees the noble Lady with different hairstyle doing her public feminist thing. No way it's her mom, who do you think she reminded him of? Just curious... (or maybe it's a kind of joke I didn't get)

Btw, funny thing: who else had the feeling Diastra was the awesome female version of the great Maslab? ^^ Them two should have met each other at some point godamn!t... (since Genie was there outside of the tavern, nothing would be impossible as crossovers).
that lady could been mother or ex-lover. we will never know.

well akabur doesn't do crossovers and mersh doesn't do anything and after 1st few chapters this has been mersh project.

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
that lady could been mother or ex-lover. we will never know.

well akabur doesn't do crossovers and mersh doesn't do anything and after 1st few chapters this has been mersh project.
I doubt it's her mom because she would have recognized her daughter at least if not her son.
By crossovers, my english is not great, I meant like we had in SC34 when Snape was so happy about meeting Jasmine and other girls to leviate their skirts with his magic, then Maslab visiting, crossovers worlds. yeah I figured Akabur was not doing anything anymore with this, too bad but it was fun to play even if not finished. =)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I doubt it's her mom because she would have recognized her daughter at least if not her son.
By crossovers, my english is not great, I meant like we had in SC34 when Snape was so happy about meeting Jasmine and other girls to leviate their skirts with his magic, then Maslab visiting, crossovers worlds. yeah I figured Akabur was not doing anything anymore with this, too bad but it was fun to play even if not finished. =)
i meant this isn't in akabur's universe so even if sc34 continues characters from this won't appear there. snape chases all young girls and women.

Reactions: DarkDesires
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes