Collection Ren'Py Abandoned Broken Heart Bordello [Ch. 1-7] [Smersh & Akabur]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Feb 26, 2019
From what I've seen over the years, Akabur, you're usually pretty good with your games. From the art, dialogue, and overall composition - you don't disappoint. This time around though, I thought maybe I was just crazy with what I was seeing so I'd taken UnRen to the chapters I didn't complete, and from what I saw - this is more or less a story game with minimal graphic content where things from the previous chapters were just recycled with a lot of menial grinding of the same function over and over again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
From what I've seen over the years, Akabur, you're usually pretty good with your games. From the art, dialogue, and overall composition - you don't disappoint. This time around though, I thought maybe I was just crazy with what I was seeing so I'd taken UnRen to the chapters I didn't complete, and from what I saw - this is more or less a story game with minimal graphic content where things from the previous chapters were just recycled with a lot of menial grinding of the same function over and over again.
1. akabur rarely if at all visits at f95
2. akabur left bhb quite a while ago
3. if you wanna thank him send msg via itch.io or patreon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
last ffa update on patreon was bit over year ago saying that 4 days weekend coming up which he will/might spend on devving bhb8.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
There is something I want to share, I saved this in my old laptop and today when clearing some space I found the 10th anniversary bonus from Smersh. For me, he did well enough but life is harsh, this is a legacy that reminds me some of my good memories. Hope it does the same to you. I will keep the link up as long as my mega account lives.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes