• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Ren'Py Abandoned Broken Heart Bordello [Ch. 1-7] [Smersh & Akabur]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Not to disappoint you, but I do believe that the main artist for the project has been changed. Akabur hasn't done art for the game in probably 2 updates now.
And the new art style for those scenes wasn't to my liking at all, specially in this new update they look completely out of place with those shining and colorful images that doesn't fit with the air of the story

Jack Oximourn

Nov 6, 2018
Not to disappoint you, but I do believe that the main artist for the project has been changed. Akabur hasn't done art for the game in probably 2 updates now.
Eh, tis a shame but the world goes on, plus if Smersh's art style is, this is subjective of course, on par or better than Akaburs' then that more than will suffice.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Jack Oximourn

Nov 6, 2018
And the new art style for those scenes wasn't to my liking at all, specially in this new update they look completely out of place with those shining and colorful images that doesn't fit with the air of the story
Mind posting a screenshot of the new art? I would like to see the qualitative difference you speak of.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
most of game is still bgw art and only on sexscenes there are some more colorful pics.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
good and maybe bad news:

so we will get ch8 someday.

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
So wait Akabur is no longer gonna be working on this? I mean I like Smersh but the whole vibe of the art and coloring added to the game , I get it tho if something happened that caused them to not carry on working together but I hope they find a common ground to finish this good game.

the new art isn't bad, it's just out of place (and slightly not to my liking since I got used to the original artstyle of akabur along the updates)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So wait Akabur is no longer gonna be working on this? I mean I like Smersh but the whole vibe of the art and coloring added to the game , I get it tho if something happened that caused them to not carry on working together but I hope they find a common ground to finish this good game.

the new art isn't bad, it's just out of place (and slightly not to my liking since I got used to the original artstyle of akabur along the updates)
they parted their ways, akabur makes/made sc34 and smersh this.

Reactions: Cozmos
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes