Collection Ren'Py Abandoned Broken Heart Bordello [Ch. 1-7] [Smersh & Akabur]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

TheGremlin21

Sep 19, 2018

Hello guys,

I hope you all safe and fine in these uncertain and scary times due to COVID-19. As for me, I'm alive and well. Though current situation around COVID-19 really bothers me and ruins many of my plans. On the bright side of whatever's going on is that I finally got a notification from my boss to stay away from the office till the end of next week. Authorities forbade us to leave home without a good reason at the nearest future. So I got an unplanned holiday due to this. Yesterday I visited mall to buy some food and refill stock of medicine. The mission was succeeded, and now I have everything I need to stay home for a week without worrying of what's going on outside. This also means I got a lot of free time to work harder than ever on BHB. And that's exactly what I'm going to do now.
I'm going to hunt and fix some bugs with displaying areas of rebellion on the city map. Yep, in the 7th chapter you (Master) will have to rise rebellion to counter the City Guard and ruin evil plans of the enemies. Of course, to gather an army of whores is the best way to destabilize the society and inspire the riots^^.
Also I urgently need to finish translating some bunches of text to finally send it on proofreading. And, in short, this is how the things are right now. I'm commencing my work immediately to do as much as possible before my unexpected home stay holiday is over.

Thank you for keeping supporting me guys despite of my long periods of silence. Be safe and well everyone, and take care of your close ones!
Looks like not abandoned after all, with eventual update coming once ready.

Reactions: Muff Diver

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Hello guys,

I hope you all safe and fine in these uncertain and scary times due to COVID-19. As for me, I'm alive and well. Though current situation around COVID-19 really bothers me and ruins many of my plans. On the bright side of whatever's going on is that I finally got a notification from my boss to stay away from the office till the end of next week. Authorities forbade us to leave home without a good reason at the nearest future. So I got an unplanned holiday due to this. Yesterday I visited mall to buy some food and refill stock of medicine. The mission was succeeded, and now I have everything I need to stay home for a week without worrying of what's going on outside. This also means I got a lot of free time to work harder than ever on BHB. And that's exactly what I'm going to do now.
I'm going to hunt and fix some bugs with displaying areas of rebellion on the city map. Yep, in the 7th chapter you (Master) will have to rise rebellion to counter the City Guard and ruin evil plans of the enemies. Of course, to gather an army of whores is the best way to destabilize the society and inspire the riots^^.
Also I urgently need to finish translating some bunches of text to finally send it on proofreading. And, in short, this is how the things are right now. I'm commencing my work immediately to do as much as possible before my unexpected home stay holiday is over.

Thank you for keeping supporting me guys despite of my long periods of silence. Be safe and well everyone, and take care of your close ones!
Oh thanks heaven he's not abandone his game, hope to see the new chapter in the future soon

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGremlin21

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Recent posts by Smersh

Hello friends.

Things seems are gradually getting back to normal. I mean COVID situation. Well, at least, things are looking up in my town. The authorities had eased restrictions on service sector and social contacts. Most stores, sports grounds, barbershops and other salons have reopened recently. So it's good to have a possibility to go for walks and shopping again after a long period of restrictions. Though we should do it in the official time and still have to wear masks when getting inside and keep distance in the crowd. But I hope things will be fine really soon. Though, it never hurts to keep caution until the cure is found. So I wish you guys and your close ones to stay safe and health wherever you are and whatever you do.

As for the work, the project (I mean BHB) is well on track. I received two packs of proofread text from , the next part is on the way (plan to send it to him on proofreading at the nearest future). Also, I got a new background to upgrade one of the rooms in the house. And thanks to buddy I got some new costumes and outfit improvements for certain girls. So the project is gradually filled not just with the text but with a visual content as well. And when everything around is going fine, it motivates me not to lose momentum and keep working harder on the project.

That's it for now. Thanks for your patience and support guys and see you soon in the next post.

George_Nos

May 29, 2019

Hello guys.
It's time for some BHB news. And the first good news is that the new chapter is coming soon! The second good news is that the new chapter won't be the final (as I planned originally).
Development of the current update required much more time than I expected, and I'm not even finished half of my ideas for this episode. But it’s been too long (far too long) since the previous chapter released. So I decided to split current update into two parts, release the part which is almost done as soon as possible, and then-- get to finish the last part. So, the situation is as follows: I sent last 17 pages for upcoming update to on proofreading; while waiting for him-- I'm going to work on playable build and hunt the possible bugs. Most of the story is linear so I think testing won't take a lot of my time.
Oh and I almost forgot to mention (the third good news) that the new episode will have colored illustrations created by talented artist ;)
So guys the next update shouldn't be long, I'll do my best to release it as soon as possible, thanks everyone for your patience.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Hello guys.
It's time for some BHB news. And the first good news is that the new chapter is coming soon! The second good news is that the new chapter won't be the final (as I planned originally).
Development of the current update required much more time than I expected, and I'm not even finished half of my ideas for this episode. But it’s been too long (far too long) since the previous chapter released. So I decided to split current update into two parts, release the part which is almost done as soon as possible, and then-- get to finish the last part. So, the situation is as follows: I sent last 17 pages for upcoming update to on proofreading; while waiting for him-- I'm going to work on playable build and hunt the possible bugs. Most of the story is linear so I think testing won't take a lot of my time.
Oh and I almost forgot to mention (the third good news) that the new episode will have colored illustrations created by talented artist ;)
So guys the next update shouldn't be long, I'll do my best to release it as soon as possible, thanks everyone for your patience.
Holy shit, the arts look like it was really high quality and very different than Akabur art style. Really can't wait to see how this episode goes

Reactions: lurkmaster

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Without Akabur's art this is not at all what it was to be. All and sundry have begun to draw here already. Looks like Smersh & Akabur can't agree on shares

Last edited:
Reactions: StPl2 and B_Ouji

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hi
i must confess i havent start to play this game yet , i am downloading it right at this moment

just to be sure
in chapter 1/3 i camn make saves and use them in these chapters

for epsode 4 i can make new saves but only for epsiode 4 and the same for 5 & 6

but can the saves from epsode 6 used for 7 or is that a stand alone also ?

thnx

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
What's the content of chapter 7 ? The story of previous chaper is interesting, but... for a bordello, only 1 girl... pff.

And I was trapped into jail wwithout possibly of escape in chapter 6.

gamer2012boy

Jul 26, 2017
Well nice that it's still alive. But can't remember how ch 6 ended. Anyway, still colourless I guess..:unsure:

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes