Collection Ren'Py Abandoned Broken Heart Bordello [Ch. 1-7] [Smersh & Akabur]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

th3yozh

Jul 6, 2017
What is the story difference between listening to the lady AND gagging her?
Just some BDSM slave training or actual story?
It's a fork for two possible routes. If you listen to her - you'll go with Chizza's training route, and Lady will help you with that. This way Chizza will play a slave role and unlock plenty costumes (including Lady's) for herself, and Lady will stay as she was. If you gag her instead - you'll train Lady as a slave (much more interesting route IMO). She'll become more obedient, will dance in a tavern (but it's if you pick Betika's dancing route), unlock costumes, etc. Story will stay the same, but some of quests and unlocks will be different.

D

Deleted member 604239

It's sad that the further away from Akabur's art the game gets, the better the gameplay gets. Chapter six if probably the most entertaining the game has ever been. It's interactive, has little grinding and keeps moving the story forward. The art on the other hand is a serious downgrade from Akabur's.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
any1 got save before choosing who lady will train or even earlier (not too much earlier)?

I would love a guide for chapter 1 to 5. I can't get all the scene in my playthrough.
as far as i can remember some scenes are only available depending which option you choose.

b41313

Oct 6, 2017
In chapter 3, I cant unlock the second to last and third to last scenes, right before the ending with Bet.
Any tips?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
might be that your earlier choices prevent you to see those.

OnionsDontCry

Jan 30, 2018
Ok I'm having issues getting rolling in ch. 3 right after you dispatch the thugs trying to hunt those two women.

After that I still cant find betika and the owner just keeps telling me goodnight when I talk to him.

Am I missing something, or is my game just bugged out?

OnionsDontCry

Jan 30, 2018
has she moved in master's house?
If youre asking me, then yes. I can investigate her room, and Chizza told me what she gathered from the Tavern and the next time I went to the tavern I saw the Mercs come in and went through the scene where I saved the two women, but after that is just nothing.

EDIT: I figured it out I had to go to the guards to get rolling again.

Last edited:

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
Anyone can tell me how to unlock fan art in chapter 1-3 ?
I got only fan art #4
From #1 until #3 i dont know how to get that

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
what is the solution in the jail part, in chapter 6 ?

I choose dance lessons from the pirate girl, and now I have 28 days before execution...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just study in library, work, fight until get championed, get gold etc delivered by that monk, talk to that girl, steal things, make things, give things to girl.

Caspicious

Dec 29, 2018
Before I install, can someone tell me if there are things to do to connect all chapters? the download links are all separate so I'm guessing that it might be a data pack or a new launcher sooo...

hazard86

Jun 7, 2018
In chapter 1 what is the answer to the third question from the "Bald man in a robe with mysterious symbols"? The "She can favour the brave, and she can kill them" one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
try googling, that gave me answers to most riddles.

HypnoFan1950

Jul 26, 2018
Does anyone know if the new art is permanent? I know it probably is, but I haven't really been keeping up with news on the game, so I'm hoping the new art will be replaced eventually.

It's not just that the art feels like a downgrade... It's that it rarely even seems to fit the actual scenes.
For example, I just saw the scene in which you're dominated by The Lady and Diastra, and the art makes them appear completely submissive (Since the artist basically uses the same face for the women in his pics every single time)... And for whatever reason, the main character was given black hair (And just didn't really look like the main character in general).

Even if it's not Akabur, I just want the artwork to be replaced with pics that better reflect the actual scene.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes