Collection Ren'Py Abandoned Broken Heart Bordello [Ch. 1-7] [Smersh & Akabur]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

wasya2009

Dec 13, 2018
Does anyone know if the new art is permanent? I know it probably is, but I haven't really been keeping up with news on the game, so I'm hoping the new art will be replaced eventually.

It's not just that the art feels like a downgrade... It's that it rarely even seems to fit the actual scenes.
For example, I just saw the scene in which you're dominated by The Lady and Diastra, and the art makes them appear completely submissive (Since the artist basically uses the same face for the women in his pics every single time)... And for whatever reason, the main character was given black hair (And just didn't really look like the main character in general).

Even if it's not Akabur, I just want the artwork to be replaced with pics that better reflect the actual scene.
Title about game in main menu:
Written and directed by SMERSH
Coding SMERSH
Character design by AKABUR
Texts proofread and edited by LykD9

RUBAKA
- Design of Character

wasya2009

Dec 13, 2018
MEGA Link Chapter 6 is Died! :(
In twitter Author
Have work link public version 6 chapter on mega:

or private version this game in site

Reactions: YasserAP

wasya2009

Dec 13, 2018
How does that answer my question?
Yes, RUBAKA did the pictures for Chapter 6. And this is written by the author on patreon. He has a problem with the artist, so few arts, and some do not correspond to what is happening. I even translate the game a little unwilling :(

HypnoFan1950

Jul 26, 2018
Yes, RUBAKA did the pictures for Chapter 6. And this is written by the author on patreon. He has a problem with the artist, so few arts, and some do not correspond to what is happening. I even translate the game a little unwilling :(
Wait, you're telling me that Akabur did the most recent CG scenes? There's no way that's true, it's a completely different art style.

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
for what i played, way too litle cg, way too litle art, way too litle sex for someone who owns a brothel, way too litle AKABUR content, but an extremely good story though
i think if AKABUR would have given a litle more suport to this dev they would have made an awesome game, but AKABUR has is own masterpieces to work on

And this kinda seems to be abandoned now, hope dev is well, hope he gets good hardware and gets back on track, i was liking the story, hope he fixes my blue balls

Reactions: GaRbS

Ippolito

Nov 19, 2017
So it is not possible to bring the money earned from chapter 3 to the fourth? So should I also think that the stances and the decisions made in chapters 1-3 are not relevant for the development of anything (and that consequently the plot is so linear?) ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Minado

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
It's been nearly half a year the developer went silent now, wondering what happen to him?
I dunno, Akabur had litle time to work with him, and the game started to show that, as the Akabur made art started to dwindle, so did his patrons, after that he started receiving a lot of bad criticism, ppl didnt want to see the novel lose quality as the story started to become more linear, less erotic, and less sex scenes for more content, so i supose he just lost heart to keep working (i hope it wasnt anything serious though)

So it is not possible to bring the money earned from chapter 3 to the fourth? So should I also think that the stances made in chapters 1-3 are not relevant for the development of any (and that consequently the plot is so linear?) ?
Ye, couldnt be more linear, u follow the quests, once u do one, u unlock the next, there is nothing extra to the game besides those said quests, so it seemed more like a DLC, than the immersive story it started to be
But dont get me wrong, there is still quite a bit of content

Reactions: Ippolito

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
As I'm going to assume this is not completed, I'm marking it abandoned as theres been radio silence since May of last year

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Truly the sadness day, I follow this game for more than a year and now to see it got abandoned... Wondering what happen to Smesh

TheGremlin21

Sep 19, 2018

Hello guys,

I hope you all safe and fine in these uncertain and scary times due to COVID-19. As for me, I'm alive and well. Though current situation around COVID-19 really bothers me and ruins many of my plans. On the bright side of whatever's going on is that I finally got a notification from my boss to stay away from the office till the end of next week. Authorities forbade us to leave home without a good reason at the nearest future. So I got an unplanned holiday due to this. Yesterday I visited mall to buy some food and refill stock of medicine. The mission was succeeded, and now I have everything I need to stay home for a week without worrying of what's going on outside. This also means I got a lot of free time to work harder than ever on BHB. And that's exactly what I'm going to do now.
I'm going to hunt and fix some bugs with displaying areas of rebellion on the city map. Yep, in the 7th chapter you (Master) will have to rise rebellion to counter the City Guard and ruin evil plans of the enemies. Of course, to gather an army of whores is the best way to destabilize the society and inspire the riots^^.
Also I urgently need to finish translating some bunches of text to finally send it on proofreading. And, in short, this is how the things are right now. I'm commencing my work immediately to do as much as possible before my unexpected home stay holiday is over.

Thank you for keeping supporting me guys despite of my long periods of silence. Be safe and well everyone, and take care of your close ones!

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes