Collection Ren'Py Abandoned Broken Heart Bordello [Ch. 1-7] [Smersh & Akabur]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Fuckin amazin update. Totally worth the wait.
The sprites are all done by Akabur. And some of the CGs.
The different-looking CGs are done by Smersh.

Reactions: botc76

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Ok. I don't know what drama lies behind the decision "let's change the CGs artist ", but it's a huge no, no for me. So i think, this is where i get off this train.
Mate, Akabur used to make the CGs but now he is working full time on his own game Star Channel 34 so its not possible for him to do so much since he is working alone on his game with no help.

So max that he can do is make the sprites. CGs will have to be taken over by another artist.
Still, the quality of the game, the plot, the writing and quests are all amazing so I see no reason to give up on this title.

Peace!

Reactions: botc76

yanderepls

Nov 10, 2017
Great game, great story and Akabur knocks it out of the park with the art as expected.
Only gripe is why does it have to come out in episodes. It's really annoying.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What is the story difference between listening to the lady AND gagging her?
Just some BDSM slave training or actual story?

Reactions: Xypher

TBPG4074

Dec 30, 2017
Just downloaded the game, so apologies for being late to the party. I've encountered the monk at night, along with the boy that fed the prisoner in the public square, giving him the 60 gold he requested. I also gave the monk the 2,000 for the Akabur suit. Betika is still a resident in my home, and Chizza are still residents in the house. It's day 42, and I think that I've done pretty much everything I can do in Chapter 1...but I'm stuck at this point.

Please advise where I might go to progress forward, and thank you for your help!

Reactions: Brololol and sh10
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes