VN Ren'Py Abandoned Broken Hearts Club [Ep. 1-2 v0.2.1] [PsychIntent]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Lightbringer7766

She is not from any game I did her myself in DAZ took a screenshot and then added her to my signature.
When you say, "took a screenshot," are you saying you just used the print screen button instead of actually rendering the image in DAZ? Because if that's what you did, that is one hell of a shortcut, and the image looks damn good!

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
When you say, "took a screenshot," are you saying you just used the print screen button instead of actually rendering the image in DAZ? Because if that's what you did, that is one hell of a shortcut, and the image looks damn good!
No. That's a rendered image. There are no ways to preview images in Daz3D (except for Filament, maybe, with a ton of work) that would result in a preview that good. I would be delighted it someone could prove me wrong, as it would make my life, and the life of everyone who uses Daz3D to create content so much easier.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Guyin Cognito

I have done both take a screenshot of a scene in DAZ without first rendering it and also taking a screenshot after rendering. Non rendered ones will look different and I have mostly been doing rendered ones now that I figured out how to do it. I also just figured out how to use backgrounds. Many times I use screenpresso to screenshot a region and then in it I use the crop option to crop out what I don't need like most of the DAZ studios screen.

Lightbringer7766

Thanks glad you liked it. I have been tinkering around in DAZ making different scenes to use as signatures for awhile now.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
@DarkSithLord47 I get where you are coming from, but this is a male-dominated site, and men are visual ... so if there is "mention" of a rape but no visual of it ... it didn't happen. Sorry to say it, but that's what it is. Literally any good story in literature starts with a conflict ... in the case of this VN, you're coming in at the middle of things, or what we call in media res. The rape story is the conflict that sets much of the surrounding story into motion, and will eventually find resolution at the end of the story.
Holy fuck the absolute cringe from this comment along makes me happy this is on hold

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo and unknown78
Sep 15, 2018
There is also the possibility for incest in this game. No patch is required, and the relationships that will trigger future incest content are daughter for Sandi, and niece for Shane, when setting up the game. Obviously, this information could not be posted to Patreon.

does shane have to be ur niece to get the incest route with her or could she also be a daughter or sister and still get the incest route ???

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
does shane have to be ur niece to get the incest route with her or could she also be a daughter or sister and still get the incest route ???
Only the niece route has Shane enabled for incest. Rewriting that would increase the complexity of writing the story exponentially, and I am not ready for that (this is my first VN). The original story is that Sandi is the MC's daughter, Ellen is his sister, and Shane is the MC's niece and Sandi's cousin.

Sep 15, 2018
Only the niece route has Shane enabled for incest. Rewriting that would increase the complexity of writing the story exponentially, and I am not ready for that (this is my first VN). The original story is that Sandi is the MC's daughter, Ellen is his sister, and Shane is the MC's niece and Sandi's cousin.
dang thats the first and fastest time ive ever had a direct reply from a dev ....
thanks so much for ur reply and explanation i appreciate it alot ..
loving this game so far ur doing a awesome job so far buddy keep up the awesome works (both job and game and taking care of ur fam )

one little request can the mc please get a shave he looks off/weird with the face rug he'd look less like a posh hobo and alot more realistic and handsome n attractive with a clean shaven face

once again thank for ur reply and time and the start of a awesome game

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Everyone has their opinion. I would rather spend the limited time I have working on another release than going back and revisiting (and trying to figure out how to modify) the actors in the VN. Thanks for the suggestion, though. I probably am one of the fastest response you have got because this game has been on hold for a long time and there is not much activity on the thread, although I usually try to get back to people quickly, so thank you for that.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Well I for one shall continue checking now and then. Hope springs eternal. Or at least until the dev finally crushes it.:ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i had thought by the ending ... this game was over ... guess i was wrong ... sorry

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Everyone has their opinion. I would rather spend the limited time I have working on another release than going back and revisiting (and trying to figure out how to modify) the actors in the VN. Thanks for the suggestion, though. I probably am one of the fastest response you have got because this game has been on hold for a long time and there is not much activity on the thread, although I usually try to get back to people quickly, so thank you for that.
Still, you could have a sequence where the woman drag the MC out the house and make him to get a haircut and less douchey clothes. Makeovers for the women its a stock trope of VN's, why not for the men as well?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Despite the Dev's best intentions, this site generally does not let a game go beyond 1.5 years without adding the Abandoned tag.

It's been about two years in this case, though that status would be removed with a new release.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes