Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
T2z8km.png

Overview:
You once shared an unbreakable bond with [REDACTED], a connection so profound it defied explanation. But now, your life is a dull, colorless existence, overshadowed by a nagging sense of loss you canât quite place.
As you move through this dreary world, the foundation of your reality begins to crumble, unveiling hidden truths that were buried deep within your mind. Plunged into a surreal and terrifying journey through mindscapes where monstrous entities lurk, you must navigate a labyrinth of your own psyche.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-08-25
Release Date: 2024-08-25
Developer: Epsi
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

ss-1.png ss-2.png Walk_1.png

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Currently, there isn't much content in the game, so don't download it unless you want to check out this small version.

Reactions: MixQQ

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
1724575041767.png
1724575125058.png
1724575137784.png
..now that....will make the thread fun....
...thx for the share....good luck to the dev.....

Reactions: pemoj

pemoj

Feb 26, 2019
View attachment 3965589
View attachment 3965590
View attachment 3965591
..now that....will make the thread fun....
...thx for the share....good luck to the dev.....
...so the developer is another kid... ...who as he himself says in the demo doesn't know what he's doing... ...and needs to draw inspiration from countless Japanese franchises... ...like we've seen this 48848934578934789597289037 millions of times...
...maybe it will appeal to kids like him... ...but this doesn't make it past the second update... ...as we have seen 48848934578934789597289037 million times...
...sorry for using your post... ...and your writing style...

pemoj

Feb 26, 2019
So the dev doesn't actually have any plan for this story, and is just mismatching a bunch of ideas from other media together?
It's worse than that.
There are dozens of references to games and other things, MMOs included. These are just a few concentrated ones. The little I've seen (because there is little content, normal in a demo) is confusing and stupid. You read the overview and the accompanying spoiler and you expect writing and clarity of ideas expressed at that level. Not at all. I was expecting something similar to Lessons in Love, just similar, I wasn't expecting something of such high quality. And what I see are the incoherent sentences and ideas of 3 people: the two characters that appear in the scene and those of the developer who has devised, created and written them. Anyway, bad overall impression. I doubt this will go beyond the second update.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BrokenHorizons-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
It's worse than that.
There are dozens of references to games and other things, MMOs included. These are just a few concentrated ones. The little I've seen (because there is little content, normal in a demo) is confusing and stupid. You read the overview and the accompanying spoiler and you expect writing and clarity of ideas expressed at that level. Not at all. I was expecting something similar to Lessons in Love, just similar, I wasn't expecting something of such high quality. And what I see are the incoherent sentences and ideas of 3 people: the two characters that appear in the scene and those of the developer who has devised, created and written them. Anyway, bad overall impression. I doubt this will go beyond the second update.
tenor (8).gif

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote