Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Sex scenes are coming? One of the options for MC is futa, so please remember 'futa' means there's lady bits down there, too.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
As I was going through the translation script.rpy I noticed you translated all the reference lines... Why? It's additional work to translate commented out lines and it makes it harder to compare the English translation against the original Spanish.

Since I'm lazy and don't like looking up phases in the original script.rpy I took the time to restore those references.

Example
Code:
# game/script.rpy:818
translate English movement_institute_to_central_park_17c07846:

# "Desde el campus, caminas una calle hasta llegar al parque."
    "From campus, you walk down a street to the park."
Its because I put the wholw dialogue in a document and let the auto translator, translate everything, there is so much dialogue to translate line per line, at least I don't have time for that...

Quick reminder that I'm still here keeping my eye out for those...
View attachment 924021
Looking forward to it~
The next update I release the raw translation files for that version, also maybe create a thread for the translation~

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Sex scenes are coming? One of the options for MC is futa, so please remember 'futa' means there's lady bits down there, too.
I'm glad that you mention that because in a lot of eroges the futa is almost a guy with the interactions... futa and female character in this game share exclusive interactions~

Karakura

Jul 6, 2018
First of all, I should say that I have no actual knowledge of spanish. The closest I've got is high school french classes.

However after playing for a bit I really wanted to fix up the english a bit, so I took masterdragonson's translation touchup file and went through the evan_events, evan_interactions_sandbox, evan_interactions, and script tl files and tried to fix the mtl a bit with a spanish-english dictionary and google, and I thought I'd post it in case anyone wants it.

I can't guarantee anything, but I fixed up the grammar a bit and changed a bunch of pronouns so they are consistent so it should hopefully read better. Though, there's a bunch of times where "they" and "their" is used to refer to you and Evangeline that I left cause I wasn't sure if it was supposed to a third person narration or just the machine translator messing up pronouns.

One more thing I found while going through, in the original spanish evan_interaction_sandbox.rpy file I think there are brackets missing around evan on line 1593.

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
ok, this is starting to make my head spin, can ANYONE provide a SINGLE link or fix or SOMETHING that they KNOW will let me play this game in english? the last patch i tried broke the game and now it won't even start. HELP PLEASE!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
ok, this is starting to make my head spin, can ANYONE provide a SINGLE link or fix or SOMETHING that they KNOW will let me play this game in english? the last patch i tried broke the game and now it won't even start. HELP PLEASE!
Did you try the link right above your post?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
No, because i have no clue what does and doesn't work anymore and just want to play. Sorry, My head is starting to hurt which doesn't help with thinking. thanks
It sounds like you overwrote the main script.rpy with the one that goes in the tl folder. To save on headaches just wipe the game folder clean and extract it again following these steps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
First of all, I should say that I have no actual knowledge of spanish. The closest I've got is high school french classes.

However after playing for a bit I really wanted to fix up the english a bit, so I took masterdragonson's translation touchup file and went through the evan_events, evan_interactions_sandbox, evan_interactions, and script tl files and tried to fix the mtl a bit with a spanish-english dictionary and google, and I thought I'd post it in case anyone wants it.

I can't guarantee anything, but I fixed up the grammar a bit and changed a bunch of pronouns so they are consistent so it should hopefully read better. Though, there's a bunch of times where "they" and "their" is used to refer to you and Evangeline that I left cause I wasn't sure if it was supposed to a third person narration or just the machine translator messing up pronouns.

One more thing I found while going through, in the original spanish evan_interaction_sandbox.rpy file I think there are brackets missing around evan on line 1593.
Here is a touch up to the translation files 12-01-2020.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot both of you :)
I was thinking about leaving this after I finish the next update that I'm going to release on few days, this is really helpful~
As I understand that Karakura patch (based on masterdragonson patch) works fine, so, I add that to the OP, and I'm going to check for more corrections to update the OP. Thanks a lot~

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
I seem to be stuck in a loop, every couple days to a week in game it throws me back into the scene that starts the relationship with Evangeline, can anyone help? Am I just doing something wrong? also, aren't I supposed to be able to visit her apartment? It's not giving me the option to.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I seem to be stuck in a loop, every couple days to a week in game it throws me back into the scene that starts the relationship with Evangeline, can anyone help? Am I just doing something wrong? also, aren't I supposed to be able to visit her apartment? It's not giving me the option to.
Thanks for the bug report...
I'm an idiot because I save every build that I create, with the respective source code... but I don't save the one from this build, so, I'm correcting bugs without the debug mode...

Here is the new bugfix, with the corrections that also where add by masterdragonson and Karakura.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks for the bug report...
I'm an idiot because I save every build that I create, with the respective source code... but I don't save the one from this build, so, I'm correcting bugs without the debug mode...

Here is the new bugfix, with the corrections that also where add by masterdragonson and Karakura.

Oh! Cool, didn't even realize I'd done that, but happy to help! Loving the game so far though, Keep up the good work!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
There's THREE hotfixes? Jesus Christ. No, I didn't. I only got one of them. Is there a centralised post that lists all of the hotfixes?
Just make sure you have the latest one.

In the Main Game Directory under the 'game' folder should be a file called 'startup_english.rpy'
Assuming it's there then everything else should be where it needs to be.

• Red Heart
Reactions: itslydiabxtch

Flecchikun

May 6, 2017
Ok! This game has my attention, as I see a lot of promise here. I think I may have hit the end of the game so far as all I stopped seeing Evangeline at school, but every night we text for like half an hour.

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes