3.80 star(s) 69 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
yeah cause losing contact with the MC for what was it 5-7 years after college , getting knocked up and moving back to the same town / city and reconnecting with a old friend makes her a slut. Thank you for a laugh
I agree. But just remember a lot of these guys want all the LIs, including their mom, grandma, great grandma, all the way back to pre-historical times to be virgins. If not, well, you know what they scream about.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I agree. But just remember a lot of these guys want all the LIs, including their mom, grandma, great grandma, all the way back to pre-historical times to be virgins. If not, well, you know what they scream about.
I like some li that have experience as long she is not a whore RIGTH NOW in the story(when she met the mc, etc) and is she was a slut, she is ashame of that past or dont want that anymore, etc. Is great for progress in character. I dont play yet this game but Grace look like that(but the previous versions where more like that haha). In real life, caring about other man child is almost a no, but here is can be wholesome is done rigth lol. Hope the devs cook.

Dr. Mick

Formerly 'Mickademous'
Nov 21, 2017
This is one of those visual novels that I'm already expecting to go through multiple times.
I'm currently trying to balance my first playthrough choices between how I think it will impact the story with regard to the love interests.

Thinking at this point I'll go through the LIs in this order:
Grace, Evenline, Kylie, Alfina, Alice, Brie, Tianna, Vanessa

Basically I'm going back and forth with my thoughts on who will be the most engaging for the MC, who will be more entrenched in the storyline, and who I'd simply like to do more with and know more about. It's a tough choice.

Reactions: MuseSing

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Damn, the choice on who to pick at the club(Grace, Afina, Kylie, Eve) is probably the hardest decision in this game. All the routes for each LI had really good moments and deeper dive into their respective story elements. Shame you can only pick one.

Last edited:

playbuddy125

Jan 8, 2023
I played this 0.37 update and it is a wonderful experience, Maybe the last scene has more options would be great. I recommend playing this game if anyone wonders about this game.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
why the hell this game has only 100 paid members on patreon after 3 years? it's a disaster for game like this.. amazing renders/girls, likable mc who is not a pathetic wimp and interesting story.. fucking strange
Bipolar industry mixed with the fact that there's decent competition and the updates for BP are very few. Then again, the Dev's of games like; Heart Problems, Summer's Gone and Light of my life all have good support with very few updates as well. Hence, the bipolar part.

Reactions: Blackowl97

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Bipolar industry mixed with the fact that there's decent competition and the updates for BP are very few. Then again, the Dev's of games like; Heart Problems, Summer's Gone and Light of my life all have good support with very few updates as well. Hence, the bipolar part.
The remade updates probably no help and all grace situation in the firsts releases probably not help too. And some dont want to prove some games if the rating is less than 4(and the old reviews of the firsts releases not help. Without these reviews now, this game can have easy 4 stars as a whole in the update section)

Reactions: EJW

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
The remade updates probably no help and all grace situation in the firsts releases probably not help too. And some dont want to prove some games if the rating is less than 4(and the old reviews of the firsts releases not help. Without these reviews now, this game can have easy 4 stars as a whole in the update section)
im curious what was the Grace situation in the firsts releases id play it to find out for myself but they aren't there haha

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
The game looks interesting, but it's been 3 years and it has very little content, I'm not talking about sexual scenes, but actual game content, honestly I played it before the remake or rewrite, whatever it's called, and the game looked better, I believe it will be abandoned, despite being a good game, it has no consistency and seems to be in the same place it was in the first release, it just won't move forward.

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
im curious what was the Grace situation in the firsts releases id play it to find out for myself but they aren't there haha
I got curious too earlier today after some comments and took a look into reviews.

On the 2nd page certain sir stukablyat described more or less in details, I assume he may have exaggerated, but still

P.S. BTW, some reviews are not relevant anymore, is there any sense in reporting them?

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
I see would of been interesting to see that version one time but glad it changed she seems like a much better character now then
I got curious too earlier today after some comments and took a look into reviews.

On the 2nd page certain sir stukablyat described more or less in details, I assume he may have exaggerated, but still

P.S. BTW, some reviews are not relevant anymore, is there any sense in reporting them?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She used to sleep around a good bit and had a blackmail plot going for her iirc. Benoit used to be one of the games antagonists.

• Haha
Reactions: wuhasy

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I like some li that have experience as long she is not a whore RIGTH NOW in the story(when she met the mc, etc) and is she was a slut, she is ashame of that past or dont want that anymore, etc. Is great for progress in character. I dont play yet this game but Grace look like that(but the previous versions where more like that haha). In real life, caring about other man child is almost a no, but here is can be wholesome is done rigth lol. Hope the devs cook.
So, what you're saying is you haven't played yet, but have read some posts and believe whatever the people have said. I also haven't played much yet, but my advice, for both of us, is to play the game and make our own decisions.

3.80 star(s) 69 Votes