3.80 star(s) 69 Votes

hyuk_reaper

Sep 2, 2020

Hey!

A little late but a lot happened this week, holy shit. On Wednesday I (Z) had a surgery, everything went well but the recovery medication turned my stomach into something terrible, I've been feeling nauseous for 3 days now so it's been a little hard to... live. I (K) on the other hand am organizing my move to university which is also a crazy mess, but these are all just details.

Here is the final version of Chapter 3.5. Of course, unexpected errors may appear and new patches may be needed, but we believe that won't happen. Some new features in this 0.38 version:

- You can now edit both the textbox and the font size according to your taste, just click on the "textbox" button in the bottom right corner of your screen.
01.png

- Fixed typos and bugs, especially one in Chapter 3 that didn't show all the renders of a conversation between Brie and Eve in the gym.

- Android version!

PC/Linux: (0.38)
/

MAC:
/

APK:

We still have a lot to talk about regarding the impact of chapter 3.5, the news on Patreon etc., but that will be left for the first dev log of chapter 4, which should be out soon.

- Light Cavalry

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Broken Promises [v0.38] [Light Cavalry] - Compressed

Working on it.

Win/Linux [529 MB]
- - - -

Mac [524 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---------------------
Broken Promises [v0.38] [Light Cavalry] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.37 -> v0.38 [12,9 MB]
Attached to this post

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Zorro#34

Apr 23, 2022

Hey!

A little late but a lot happened this week, holy shit. On Wednesday I (Z) had a surgery, everything went well but the recovery medication turned my stomach into something terrible, I've been feeling nauseous for 3 days now so it's been a little hard to... live. I (K) on the other hand am organizing my move to university which is also a crazy mess, but these are all just details.
Gotta commend the guys for addressing the issues so quickly in their circumstances.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zeeuss

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
I hope we do learn a bit more on this tbh. For me it's too early to say if she made a bad / dumb decision or if the father ended up changing after the kid and marriage.
Probably a little bit of both, but I doubt we'll hear about it. Introduction of her backstory is probably over. In this chapter you can already decide if you want to get on her path or stay away.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Reactions: WolverineCTX

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BrokenPromises-0.38
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 69 Votes