EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Patreon banner.png

Overview:
Broken Sky is an adult Visual Novel made in Renpy that focuses heavily on player choice, with minor RPG elements. It contains a mix of both furry and human characters, and contains a range of fetishes to satisfy your darkest desires.
All extreme content (NTR included) can be avoided by the choices you make, but if you're worried about seeing a certain type of content by accident the game also includes content toggles in the preferences menu!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-02
Release Date: 2024-03-02
Developer: Wistala -
Censored: No
Version: 0.091
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Issues:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Unofficial German translation
l_cas_horny.png BJ_deep.png bg l_first_facesit_start.png f95_preview1.jpg f95_preview2.jpg f95_preview3.jpg f95_preview4.jpg

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Ok, let us be honest here. "Latent ability to call upon unseen energies that coursed through the world" is magic, full stop. That's actually one of the most popular descriptions of magic.
It sounds like Paranorman to me

Reactions: cutoffshoe
Mar 29, 2023
First of all, I was a bit surprised at how small the initial release is, under 80Mb haha ^^

I like the story. The world building is pretty good, not too much info but also not too little. I love the background art but also the artwork of the few characters that are in the game. Writing quality is *chef's kiss*

I do have some comments about the stat page though;
I see pronouns but no gender? What if there is a character who is a trap/futa with the same pronouns?
Also after finding the mysterious glowing jewel, the mc got +1 in all stats, but the stat page didn't update.

That's about it =)

PS: Oh and thanks for making NTR optional instead of forced ^^

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2023
I find it very weird to go with "Anthro" as an insult, or calling it the "Human-Anthro" war considering the fact that Anthro as a prefix means "Human" to begin with.
Anthro isn't the racial slur though, that's demi or demi-human. Anthro is the "political correct" term for the furries in this story. But yeah anthropology is the study of humanity, linguistics and behaviour and whatnot. But on the other hand anthropomorphic is what the dev meant with the furries. Since the furries do have human traits and are humanoid.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
just to be sure, is NTR already implemented in this version? because i didn't see any, even if i did my best to make the MC an asshole and the girl dislike him

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
The thighs on Lilly make me laugh everytime she comes on screen, they're each as wide as her torso.

NextRaikage

Aug 14, 2023
I'm not really into furries, there is a exception here and there, but generally it's not really my kink. But this looks really promising.

Reactions: zeraligator

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
As an aside, the furries can (if rarely) succesfully mate between 'species'. How do humans factor into this?

Also, the scene that inspired this question, where Lilly 'takes a ride', would look a bit better if her 'up' sprite had the lower legs extended a little more, so it doesn't just look like she's floating up and down. (Might also look nice to have the tail mirrored between the two sprites, a simple way to fake wagging.)

Last edited:
Reactions: vixendaji
4.80 star(s) 33 Votes