P3PS1MAN

Oct 23, 2023
The current version of Broken Sky (0.091) is the last version in what I have been referring to as the "preview build". The 3 month hiatus gives me time to finalize everything for the first Alpha build. We skipped a lot of things to have a playable build available this early so my artist needs some time to catch up. The next update will include at least 7 new characters with full sprites, new core gameplay mechanics, 4-5 new scenes and a LOT of new story content. After this update I'll be back to monthly updates that will generally include 4-6 new scenes and occasional new character sprites.
you love to see actual roadmaps with advertised dates and content, good shit

Reactions: pallisade_walls

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Looks very promising but it hasnt got many hot scenes as it is only intro i guess. Also not a fan of having to go back in previous builds and add content. Woulda been better if it already has been so we can all move on together. But im excited to see what this game offers, could be a potentional supporter

Reactions: skee23 and Grelk

Doc_Grim

Mar 30, 2018
Author, I really like your project. From the first time I loaded it, it became one of my favorites. You have great art and a good story. I hope you will continue this story further.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wistala

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021

Wow this was so incredibly hard to find, only took me like 5 seconds of entering 'Broken Sky on patreon' in google. So you are very tardy in your attention and the link was removed from the front page because they have gone completely to subscribestar. You took more time to quote that and redact it down to appear to be 'right' then it would have taken you to find it.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018

Wow this was so incredibly hard to find, only took me like 5 seconds of entering 'Broken Sky on patreon' in google. So you are very tardy in your attention and the link was removed from the front page because they have gone completely to subscribestar. You took more time to quote that and redact it down to appear to be 'right' then it would have taken you to find it.
dude what's your beef? why are you getting worked up over this, why does it matter that much that it seems to have offeneded you personally that someone missed that info? besides, that's just what reply does, it auto quotes

Reactions: LeperDrag

Arkade

May 23, 2017
dude what's your beef? why are you getting worked up over this, why does it matter that much that it seems to have offeneded you personally that someone missed that info? besides, that's just what reply does, it auto quotes
I mean- the same update is on subscribestar as well. Checking either would have told you the same thing.
So June 7th. soon.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
That's not worked up, just annoyance at laziness. Nearly all the answers people can want are at their finger tips all they have to use is a search engine. Instead they take the lazy approach and ask others and whine when they don't get answers.

kgggdkp

Nov 10, 2020
the game still doesn't work, the PC version launched by joiplay Android doesn't load, waiting for Android version hopefully soon.

4.80 star(s) 34 Votes