yelowd

Jan 15, 2018
Hi! I updated the game to 0.091 just now and it might have fixed the joiplay issue! If you or anyone could confirm (or tell me it's still broken) I'd appreciate it!
0.091 seems to launch and works fine in joiplay now, thanks for the fix.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Wistala

ahbapftw

May 15, 2019
congrats on the new update vistala, i did not played it yet but i will edit my comment after playing the new update
i remember loving the initial one

• Red Heart

Zereph

Dec 12, 2021
not a bad first start. I like the storyprogression that for once gives you some freedom in what you do. gonna see in future updates how it will improve but so far its promising

• Red Heart

astonwave

May 18, 2018
Anything where the colors are different should be fine! The only text I seem to be having trouble with so far is the dark blueish color for the MC
Honestly, I don't have any issues with seeing color, and even *I'M* having difficulty with reading the dark blue text. I mean, I can read it, but it kind of runs together due to the color choice.

Reactions: dreddhead
Nov 16, 2017
Unsure how joiplay is working for that person but unfortunately it isn't for me (I'm not tech savvy so maybe I'm missing something I dunno)

Chaos965

Jan 4, 2021
I keep getting to a part where after rescuing bird girl I die how do I avoid that or get the other scenes in game have only been able to get boss and stripper scenes

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I keep getting to a part where after rescuing bird girl I die how do I avoid that or get the other scenes in game have only been able to get boss and stripper scenes
That is the end of the content for the moment and that event is unavoidable. (Narrative paths will start to split later on in the game.) There are currently only a few scenes to see: The first night spent with Lilly (just be nice to her and she'll invite you home. The scene with Wistala in her office. A scene with Vordruth at the bar. (Just choose to sit with him instead of the bat girl Sade.) The scene with Kara in the backroom (requires you to tip her). And the Anal scene with Lilly in the bathroom. (You need to be dating her in some form to get that scene.)

so do game have netorare now
Not yet!

• Hey there
Reactions: mommysboiii

Zereph

Dec 12, 2021
hey its also kinda cool that its not a vanilla game. not a lot of devs actually have the balls to go through with more abusive / brutal choises. Oh yea it was mentioned somewhere in the beginning that there are going to be "more humanoid" characters as well? so will there be various blends of human/ furry characters with different stages or is it just a black or white thing?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well, first the art is good, the idea of the story is good (although there is a lot of things that the game don't explain), and i love have options (choices is always good for games), but, one thing that i don't like is that look like the game was made with the mc being a cuck and a sub in mind and all the other things was just throw there to "hey, now you guys can stop whining that don't like this can play too and have fun". For example, almost all the choices that lilly really like is if you are a cuck or sub, yeah, i understand that is her preferences is her be dom and a slut (no joking, 16.755 sexual encounters is a lot, i wonder how the mc can feel anything there) but i feel that the "normal" choices are just throw there without any deep tought, for example, there is one part of the game, where she grab and kiss us, the option are, we say that "we are the ones that should be doing that" and gain dom points or if you go for the "romance" and say that "i miss you too" you gain the sub (and she really love), how in the hell saying that you miss the person that you love make you a sub? For me the story is more well writen for cucks and subs. Another thing that i can say that i don't like but this one is personal preference is statist for games, "you need 3 strength to do this" or "you can only do this if you have this class", for me is bad.

Overall is not a bad game but there is thing that i wish that the game could improve.

I am actually working on this right now! Is white text the easiest for you to read?
Or you can put a border on the letter, for example white or black and not having a full color letter, having the color for different people is nice, but some (for me a lot of the texts of oliver) is really hard because that color to me blend with the background

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Well, first the art is good, the idea of the story is good (although there is a lot of things that the game don't explain), and i love have options (choices is always good for games), but, one thing that i don't like is that look like the game was made with the mc being a cuck and a sub in mind and all the other things was just throw there to "hey, now you guys can stop whining that don't like this can play too and have fun". For example, almost all the choices that lilly really like is if you are a cuck or sub, yeah, i understand that is her preferences is her be dom and a slut (no joking, 16.755 sexual encounters is a lot, i wonder how the mc can feel anything there) but i feel that the "normal" choices are just throw there without any deep tought, for example, there is one part of the game, where she grab and kiss us, the option are, we say that "we are the ones that should be doing that" and gain dom points or if you go for the "romance" and say that "i miss you too" you gain the sub (and she really love), how in the hell saying that you miss the person that you love make you a sub? For me the story is more well writen for cucks and subs. Another thing that i can say that i don't like but this one is personal preference is statist for games, "you need 3 strength to do this" or "you can only do this if you have this class", for me is bad.

Overall is not a bad game but there is thing that i wish that the game could improve.

Or you can put a border on the letter, for example white or black and not having a full color letter, having the color for different people is nice, but some (for me a lot of the texts of oliver) is really hard because that color to me blend with the background
The game feels as if it was designed for a submissive or cuck MC because Lilly is the first romance option that the player meets. She has a very strong and commanding presence and it is intended that even a dominant player should have difficulties getting control over her. However, there will be other romanceable companions who are much more sub oriented, it just so happens that Lilly is the first one you meet. Her dialogue is also more skewed in the cuckolding or sharing direction as she is the main character that those paths will center around even if you can still date her and avoid them. As for the normal choices having no real meaning, they don't. If every choice had game changing implications I'd need a team of 100 writers to keep up, with just myself would be insane. Even a game like Baldurs gate 3 90% of your dialogue choices do not actually change the game by any noticeable metric other than changing the flavor of the current scene or bumping your relationship up or down with a character by a point or two. With Lilly, you will need to go out of your way to be dominant at every turn or her own natural personality will override yours. Hence why telling her you missed her gains you sub points. It may not be a truly "submissive" gesture but it is markedly less "dominant" than the other option.

For the text coloration I believe having an outline on the text is the route I have decided to take. I just compltely forgot it was a thing I could do XD

And lastly, I understand your hesitation about the way the statistics will come into play. The system that will use them has not yet been finalized and it is possible that those stats having measurable values will not even exist next update. It all depends on what direction I decide to take that system.

Zereph

Dec 12, 2021
The game feels as if it was designed for a submissive or cuck MC because Lilly is the first romance option that the player meets. She has a very strong and commanding presence and it is intended that even a dominant player should have difficulties getting control over her. However, there will be other romanceable companions who are much more sub oriented, it just so happens that Lilly is the first one you meet. Her dialogue is also more skewed in the cuckolding or sharing direction as she is the main character that those paths will center around even if you can still date her and avoid them. As for the normal choices having no real meaning, they don't. If every choice had game changing implications I'd need a team of 100 writers to keep up, with just myself would be insane. Even a game like Baldurs gate 3 90% of your dialogue choices do not actually change the game by any noticeable metric other than changing the flavor of the current scene or bumping your relationship up or down with a character by a point or two. With Lilly, you will need to go out of your way to be dominant at every turn or her own natural personality will override yours. Hence why telling her you missed her gains you sub points. It may not be a truly "submissive" gesture but it is markedly less "dominant" than the other option.

For the text coloration I believe having an outline on the text is the route I have decided to take. I just compltely forgot it was a thing I could do XD

And lastly, I understand your hesitation about the way the statistics will come into play. The system that will use them has not yet been finalized and it is possible that those stats having measurable values will not even exist next update. It all depends on what direction I decide to take that system.
ye. i didnt feel like she was very dominant just bratty.. kinda. its probably because i am dominant by nature and chose all the things that actually gave me dom points? though i can understand the critism a little. i can only name one part on top of my head where i didnt like the choises provided and that was the part of the black friend of yours and her asking you about "what if we were to..." and you were given the choises of either saying "well he is attractive after all" and "nono i know we arent a thing yet but i thought we were one" which made the mc start to stutter and stumble and seem like an idiot. i would at least give the option to shut down this kind of conversation without sounding like a weak idiot or beeing ok with sharing. thats about all i can think of right now. actually also the last scene in the auction with providing 2 choises for promising or not promising also had sort of weak outcomes. overall i didnt really mind

Last edited:
Reactions: Umbral Knight

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
Starting to get some edgerunner vibes from the latest update. Hope you keep building the suspense up Wistala. The edits you've already made to the intro are a significant improvement. I'm starting to feel inspired by the amount of diligence put into this.

Alright enough, Stats don't really play a role right now but I find it odd that there's 4 of them instead of a fantastic five. Consitution/Willpower I'm guessing is omitted for a reason here. Noticed Oliver doesn't have a sexual orientation attached to him in his bio.

(Also this is an aside but I don't think BG3 is a good game to talk about meaningless choices with considering you can talk your way out of a lot of scenarios up into the final act in it. I think people overall just end up having similarities throughout their experience because there isn't much reward for failing anything in that title or committing questionable acts.)

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Don't know if it's a bug or someting intended but I'd like to report that the draconid Eirronth doesn't get added to your contact list if you choose to talk to Peach and browse her store's wares before Juniper arrives.

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Don't know if it's a bug or someting intended but I'd like to report that the draconid Eirronth doesn't get added to your contact list if you choose to talk to Peach and browse her store's wares before Juniper arrives.
That is intended. You only have a limited time to interact with people in that store before Juniper arrives. You won't be able to do everything, so choose wisely ;)

Reactions: ddaisy
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes