Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So the line about needing to talk to Lilly about what happened even if nothing actually happened is just a bug! I'm working on fixing it now, but is a relatively harmless bug, just confusing!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea I figured that was a bug.

EDIT: Dev fixed the problem. Lilly is a sweetheart. All is well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greily

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

Lilly! :love:

First things first, though, Wistala: it's possible to soft-lock the game on the phone call to Wistala. This requires not having looked up her sexual information beforehand and initiating said phone call immediately after. The problem lies with the AI menu being already active the second time the dev message is shown. Initiating the phone call without advancing past said message will soft-lock the game upon finising the call, leaving one stranded inside an empty apartment with nothing else to do. Sad. Placing hide screen ai_menu right after the label should keep even the most eager player (Sorry!) from borking their playthrough, though there's probably better ways to deal with this. Oh, while I'm at it, line 784 of script.rpy misspells 'anthros'.

Now, this is fun! Great premise, captivating story, interesting characters… and there's just something about relinquishing control to a pretty pink panzerfaust. *purrr*

Reactions: sp4ckj4rr0w_420

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020

Lilly! :love:

First things first, though, Wistala: it's possible to soft-lock the game on the phone call to Wistala. This requires not having looked up her sexual information beforehand and initiating said phone call immediately after. The problem lies with the AI menu being already active the second time the dev message is shown. Initiating the phone call without advancing past said message will soft-lock the game upon finising the call, leaving one stranded inside an empty apartment with nothing else to do. Sad. Placing hide screen ai_menu right after the label should keep even the most eager player (Sorry!) from borking their playthrough, though there's probably better ways to deal with this. Oh, while I'm at it, line 784 of script.rpy misspells 'anthros'.

Now, this is fun! Great premise, captivating story, interesting characters… and there's just something about relinquishing control to a pretty pink panzerfaust. *purrr*
Oh thank you so much for that bug report. We had encountered it a few times but I couldn't figure out what was causing it! Now that I know what's happening I think I have a good fix for it! That's been bothering me for days since before the update released but I just couldn't figure it out!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hordragg

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Just played v0.06. The game has a really promising start and I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops.

However, I have concerns regarding the game's scope. There are intended to be:

• 2 different genders
  • Dom & sub paths
  • x4 different character types
  • Branching storylines
  • Multiple Love interests
On one hand, it's great seeing something this ambitous. However if the intention is for these variables to interact with each other, then that's going to entail a ton of effort and re-work. Just hope the developer doesn't burn themself out trying to accomplish this

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Yea I figured that was a bug.

I went back and reviewed how the interaction plays out in game and I think you have a valid point. I'll be releasing a patch in an hour or so (0.061) to fix the bug causing people to get stuck and I'm including a rework of the dialogue for having NTR/cuckolding/swinging turned off. This should keep the paths much more separate from one another! That was definitely my own personal bias for my preferred content bleeding through into the game. I'll endeavor not to make the same mistake in the future ♥

Just played v0.06. The game has a really promising start and I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops.

However, I have concerns regarding the game's scope. There are intended to be:

• 2 different genders
  • Dom & sub paths
  • x4 different character types
  • Branching storylines
  • Multiple Love interests
On one hand, it's great seeing something this ambitous. However if the intention is for these variables to interact with each other, then that's going to entail a ton of effort and re-work. Just hope the developer doesn't burn themself out trying to accomplish this
Thank you!

The different MC customization options are certainly going to be a lot of work, but they won't start getting implemented until chapter 1 is completed. At which point I'll return and begin working on them so I'm not trying to juggle everything all at once! The species alternates are fairly simple to do, but the gender swap will be comparable to making a brand new game, which is both an exciting and daunting task for me!

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I went back and reviewed how the interaction plays out in game and I think you have a valid point. I'll be releasing a patch in an hour or so (0.061) to fix the bug causing people to get stuck and I'm including a rework of the dialogue for having NTR/cuckolding/swinging turned off. This should keep the paths much more separate from one another! That was definitely my own personal bias for my preferred content bleeding through into the game. I'll endeavor not to make the same mistake in the future ♥
hmm sounds good.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Wistala
I gather that most people who played this are either into or generally open to the submissive and sharing aspect of the game, and I know my feedback has been rather critical.
To be clear this game has caught my interest or I wouldnt have bothered leaving such a long comment. I do wish to see what comes next but there were just some things that stuck out to me as one of the apparently few players that chose to play differently than the rest. You made the effort to implement different flavors of content in the game so I figured I'd also put effort into giving feedback from a different perspective to help that along. Its a big task.

I wish you well.

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
Like other have said, love the game. And am also a bit concerned with the game scope like others have said. But I think if the dev keeps up with it this could be a really great game. If they really put in all these choices and branching paths (plus a good story) then that'll be even better (have fun with the bugs though). And I'm a sucker for futuristic stories (gotta get them credits). Wish dev the best of luck, very much considering supporting on Patreon but will wait for a couple more updates. Cant wait for more! P.S Wistala best girl, Oliver don't pull a Jackie on us.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wistala

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Like other have said, love the game. And am also a bit concerned with the game scope like others have said. But I think if the dev keeps up with it this could be a really great game. If they really put in all these choices and branching paths (plus a good story) then that'll be even better (have fun with the bugs though). And I'm a sucker for futuristic stories (gotta get them credits). Wish dev the best of luck, very much considering supporting on Patreon but will wait for a couple more updates. Cant wait for more! P.S Wistala best girl, Oliver don't pull a Jackie on us.
I am the best girl! Thank you ♥

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hordragg

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018

Thank you!

The different MC customization options are certainly going to be a lot of work, but they won't start getting implemented until chapter 1 is completed. At which point I'll return and begin working on them so I'm not trying to juggle everything all at once! The species alternates are fairly simple to do, but the gender swap will be comparable to making a brand new game, which is both an exciting and daunting task for me!
my 2 cents would be that you finish completly the game then add the (ntr/sharing/cuckold) and others fetish you want then the other gender after because as you said it will be as making a new game so it'll take a LOT of time and if people aren't interested in playing as a female then they'll wait multiples months without update multiples times which would be bad in the long run in my opinion, the more you try to do multiples things at the same time the thinner the updates will be overall.
Anyway that's just my 2 cents and what i would personally do, hope you succeed with this game :)

Reactions: Lucky_I and Wistala

Sad Walrus

Apr 8, 2023
That is actually a bug! I will get it fixed and put it out with the next technical patch later this week! Thank you for pointing it out.
А до какого момента дошла версия на патреоне за 5$?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
didnt have the chance to play this game on the first release because i ended up forgetting about it (so yes i did have the chance but...:poop:) :LOL:

but honestly i liked it more than i thought i would. glad everything i dont like is easily avoidable, the girl is cute and normally im not into furry.

somethings i have to ask like what are the future tags? also since cucking and sub/dom dynamics seems to be a main focus of the game. will we get the chance for a Netori and cuckqueen route?

i'll admit not sure exactly what i would expect from said route since so far Oliver has no one... unless you give him a sister but i'm not even sure human lovers are gonna be a thing in this game.

aside from that like i said liked it more than i thought and will continue to play. good luck dev.(y)

Mar 29, 2023
Nice update! Couple things though, when meeting wistala, it's said that she's 4'11 tall. Since I've grown up with the metric system, I don't really understand the imperial system besides that I know its feet and inches. So I had to look for a converter to know that she's 1.49 m or 149cm ^^

Also, I'm mildly disturbed by how Lily was disappointed to not cuck the mc or sharing with Oliver... yeah... let's ignore that :p

Oh, and this time I've tried a different route, my first playthrough on the initial release, I played as a technician (Intelligence). Now I played with Emisary (charisma) and dayum, the dialog in the bar is badass =D

That video phone call was pretty hot,
, but since it was kind of mild, I wasn't put off by it.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next update!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BrokenSky-0.061
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
didnt have the chance to play this game on the first release because i ended up forgetting about it (so yes i did have the chance but...:poop:) :LOL:

but honestly i liked it more than i thought i would. glad everything i dont like is easily avoidable, the girl is cute and normally im not into furry.

somethings i have to ask like what are the future tags? also since cucking and sub/dom dynamics seems to be a main focus of the game. will we get the chance for a Netori and cuckqueen route?

i'll admit not sure exactly what i would expect from said route since so far Oliver has no one... unless you give him a sister but i'm not even sure human lovers are gonna be a thing in this game.

aside from that like i said liked it more than i thought and will continue to play. good luck dev.(y)
I listed all of the future tags on the games discord server! F95 likes to limit tags to only what is currently in the game, and I'm scared of Patreon nuking me if I listed them there.

There are some extreme kinks listed that will have a few scenes in the game, but they can also be avoided like everything else!

Nice update! Couple things though, when meeting wistala, it's said that she's 4'11 tall. Since I've grown up with the metric system, I don't really understand the imperial system besides that I know its feet and inches. So I had to look for a converter to know that she's 1.49 m or 149cm ^^

Also, I'm mildly disturbed by how Lily was disappointed to not cuck the mc or sharing with Oliver... yeah... let's ignore that :p

Oh, and this time I've tried a different route, my first playthrough on the initial release, I played as a technician (Intelligence). Now I played with Emisary (charisma) and dayum, the dialog in the bar is badass =D

That video phone call was pretty hot,
, but since it was kind of mild, I wasn't put off by it.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next update!

Mar 29, 2023
I listed all of the future tags on the games discord server! F95 likes to limit tags to only what is currently in the game, and I'm scared of Patreon nuking me if I listed them there.

There are some extreme kinks listed that will have a few scenes in the game, but they can also be avoided like everything else!

oooh, keeping me in suspense! Welp you got me curious for sure ^^

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BrokenSky-0.062
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes