3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
It say
so this game is dead? I had it laying on my file and I come to see if there was a new version
says on hold. However this game was put on hold for a game he decided to make which never even got released and has been abandoned. He then announced an officer Chloe sequel which hasn't really been spoke about since. I say there is a 1% chance that the dev will finish this game in the future.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

jerrynotalent

May 20, 2020
It say
says on hold. However this game was put on hold for a game he decided to make which never even got released and has been abandoned. He then announced an officer Chloe sequel which hasn't really been spoke about since. I say there is a 1% chance that the dev will finish this game in the future.
I want some news on the new officer Chloe game

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I liked this one more than the first one he did but well.. pretty sure he wont be releasing any more updates.

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
Anyone been able to get this to run on a Linux box?

I attempted to run it with wine, but got fatal errors.

Granted, it does clearly say WIN and MAC on the front page, but some games that say that will work on Linux anyway.

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
Yes it should be tag as Abamdoned because it has been a year and absolutely no news from Key. The game had a tremendous potential but it is dead. :( Very sad :(

Jul 21, 2019
Can somebody knock the door of this game developer? He/She already made a good game like this but seems to be dead now or just onhold. i still love the storylines but its unfinished. you know it feels like you want to rub your cock/clitoris but at the end there is hardly to ejaculation or to make good orgasm.

• Wow
Reactions: DaedricLover
May 8, 2020
why ??! why the world is so cruel) I loved this developer so much, chloe is one of the finest representatives of the female protagonist's corruption genre.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017

Roofus

Sep 14, 2017
2021 will soon be over, and there is still no game. Does anyone know what's going on there?

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes